mod STALKER_CS_Reality 1.4_v1.5.04 from LordPaladin Tested on Russian "Stalker Clear Sky" Version 1.5.04 STALKER_CS_Reality_1.4_v14.rar - FileFront.com mod STALKER_CS_Reality 1.4_v1.5.05 from LordPaladin Tested on Russian "Stalker Clear Sky" Version 1.5.05 STALKER_CS_Reality_1.4_v15.rar - FileFront.com English translation by Don Reba THE MOD CAN BE INSTALLED AT ANY POINT IN THE GAME. IF THE MOD IS REMOVED, THE GAME SIMPLY RETURNS THE DEFAULT SETTINGS.
- Enemy bleeding is enabled — now damage looks more realistic. With these settings headshots from all weapons are lethal. Wounds in other parts of the body look funny. Sometimes an enemy just raises the weapon to fire off a few rounds, and falls dead. Sometimes he runs a few meters, not being able to run far with a bullet in his leg. That is, NPC behavior is sufficienctly random.
- Increased accuracy and power for all firearms. Decreased detonation time for grenades. Raised accuracy of PKM, decreased feedback, changed cooldown time. Now, if the machine gun is fully upgraded, it becomes a less useless scrap of metal than it used to be. Removed jamming from all weapons.
- Returned iron sights for all pistols, as it was in Shadow of Chernobyl. Fixed iron sights on all guns in which bullets flew too high: LR300, VAL, and Sig-550.
- Enabled moving iron sights. Now, to make a series of precise shots, you have to press Shift, then aim with right click. If you fail to do this, the aim will move. This is most noticeable in sniper rifles. If you need the most precision, you need to low-crouch with Ctrl+Shift, then aim. Without moving, there is no point in crouching to make precise shots. The game is more of an arcade without this.
- Sight bar size has been reduced.
- The avatar's height has been increased slightly, the maximum carrying capacity has been increased to 80 kg. This is the weight with which one can move at all. The weight under which you can run without tiring too much has remained at 50 kg.
- The radius in which object names are shown has been increased to 10 m. To see objects, you have to press and hold button "F".
- Slightly tuned settings on the machine gunner on Cordone, since his sniper accuracy really got to me.
- Added ability to add suppressors to several pistols.
- You can now run with the SVD, RG-6, and the machine gun.
- Fixed tracers. Now they do not looks so god-awful. Disabled tracers for SVD, SVU, VAL, Vintorez, pistol rounds, and 12-caliber. Now only 5.45x39, 5.56x45, and machine gun bullets have tracers.
- Disabled flash for Vintorez, VAL, and PB (pistol with the integrated suppressor). Now only slight smoke appears after shooting, like for shots with a suppressor.
i like this mod~! However it would be better with more intense faction war and mutant invasions.
Returned iron sights for all pistols, as it was in Shadow of Chernobyl
NOW, IF YOU'D LIKE TO SHOOT THROUGH THE IRON-SIGHT IN MY MODE, YOU'LL NEED TO SET THE RESOLUTION AT 1024x768 OR PROPORTIONALLY HIGHER.
mod STALKER_CS_Reality 1.5_v1.5.05 from LordPaladin Tested on Russian "Stalker Clear Sky" Version 1.5.05
STALKER_CS_Reality_1.5_v15.rar - FileFront.com Returned iron sights for all pistols, as it was in Shadow of Chernobyl.Fixed iron sights on all guns in which bullets flew too high: LR300, VAL, and Sig-550 - that were changes for 4:3-ratio monitors, i.e. with the screen permission 1024x768 and multiple to it. For large-format monitors with screen 16:9 also has adjusted shooting on a iron sight at pistols and at automatic machines. It appears in the original version of the game, all automatic machines on large-format monitors shot above a iron sight and aside it.
OH SH*T!!!! the hand gun aims like it is sopose to be! wow I am impressed! for me I don't use the silly dynamic cross hair, I was mad when I couldn't use my hand gun well because no way to sight it!!! deal is this question, I could careless if the voices are in russain, but is the english text still available in the game play, this is were the key info is at. and most of the mods I have seen for CS apears to do nothing but make a unreal hard game, impossable to play. but what other changes have you made here? do tell...
This sounds really good. Downloading it!
Damn, it almost had everything I wanted. How can I turn jamming back on?
WARCATT;4648578but what other changes have you made here? do tell...
All changes translated into English, file ReadMe-STALKER_CS_Reality.Eng.TxT In the ReadMe-STALKER_CS_Reality.Rus.TxT description of changes in specific files
I'm using this at the minute and it's made the game much more playable for me. The iron sights are definitely a huge improvement over the original.
I think maybe the shotgun is a teeny bit too powerful as it will kill pretty much everything in the game with a single shot and maybe the pistols are a tiny bit over-accurate at range; I took out the entire bandit camp with a modified USP as with this mod you can pull off flawless headshots from a hundred metres away. Not that I mind that particularly; it saves on rifle ammo!
It may be the upgrades that are responsible for that. They can arbitrarily re-write values for all the weapons, so one mod will override the stats of the weapon. Some of the values were also ridiculous like one that has a clip size of 4777! It may not be available in game, but with all the errors I have found in the weapons files while converting my SOC weapons mod, I would not be surprised. I am working on fixing the entire upgrade system but it is some of their worst code, so it may take a day or two.