I wasn't able to leave Cordon, now I can leave Cordon and go everywhere but the Garbage, and I have tried the fix. -_- this game really needs to be fixed.
and use the search next time
Zangetsu|NX-01;4590450heres the link Cordon To Garbage Simple Travel Fix, Stalker Downloads, Stalker Singleplayer
and use the search next time[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=SteelSabre;4590371].... and I have tried the fix. .
I've said I used that already. I have a gamedata folder because of a trader mod, though I was trying to use the unpacker, except it's not working. I start the .bat file and it finishes instantly:
"[COLOR="Red"]C:\Program Files\GSC World Publishing\Ñ.O.A.E.E.Å.D. - xèñòîå Iåáî>for %f in (.. \patches\*.db*) do (converter.exe -unpack -xdb %f -dir .\unpacked )
C:\Program Files\GSC World Publishing\Ñ.O.A.E.E.Å.D. - xèñòîå Iåáî>pause Press any key to continue . . .[/COLOR]"
thats becoase you got the russian version you need the english game
No, I have the same problem, I have "Gamedata" folder, however I do not have the fully unpacked version of the game as you do not need that to run mods, only make them. This causes your fix not to work. As it does not work on my English CD version this way.
Unpacker dosent care which version it is. Im playing using the russian version too and it unpacked fine. It may depend on where youve placed the unpacker folder ive placed it in the root and it extracted everything fine. It may seem that it cant unpack the patch for some reason or it dosent want to because it already exists?
As far as i know it dosent care if you have a gamedata folder or not because it unpacks into a newly created folder within its folder called unpacked. Maybe you still have that folder there and it dosent want to start.
I cant confirm because i have a russian version myself but i think its in \gamedata\configs\ open a file called localization.ltx and edit it to say
language = eng font_prefix = ;_west ;_cent
It MAY work.
Supernatur4L;4591513I cant confirm because i have a russian version myself but i think its in \gamedata\configs\ open a file called localization.ltx and edit it to say language = eng font_prefix = ;_west ;_cent It MAY work.
That did work thank you. I knew it was somewhere, I just did not know where. Thanks again.