RustIronCrowe

Ω

50 XP

6th April 2007

0 Uploads

148 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

I was inspired by a previous thread that discussed the arena towards the northern end of Pripyat, so I undertook the dubious task of making a special "photoshoot" expedition to the area... below is the results of one of my stops.

The thumbnails correspond to versions 1600x1200, 1024x768 and 800x600 respectively and I offer them free to the members of this forum. Simply my way of saying 'thanx' for keeping the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Zone populated.

th_Paradise1600x1200.jpg th_Paradise1024x768.jpg th_Paradise800x600.jpg

If there is anything resembling a positive response then I may be inclined to create more, but either way I hope that they are enjoyed.

Cheers!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

This picture is amazing.Its great.Any new pics coming ? If there are,it would be great to make one or two with Military Stalkers in it. Anyway,great work.

dannyboy01

drunk in charge of an uglyface

50 XP

4th April 2007

0 Uploads

460 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

i got a really nice screenie of the priyat ferris wheel, that would make a good wallpaper

RustIronCrowe

Ω

50 XP

6th April 2007

0 Uploads

148 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

I will keep my telephoto lens/susat scope peeled for a military stalker in action, and if successful I shall certainly ask (in a most respectful manner, of course) if he wouldn't mind posing for a few shots...

Or, (and more likely), I will gather up the necessary 200,000 rubles and buy the military stalker suit that has been offered up to me for sale by Prof. Sahkarov at the Mobile Science lab. I have been trying to earn the money and am about half-way there, and if I acquire it then it would be no problem for me to catch a few shots in a 3rd person camera view as well...

But it would be better to catch the real military stalker in action. Enquiring minds want to know.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

Thanks mate.I was just wondering,do you make cool photos just for STALKER and then use your Photoshop or for other games to ? I mean,like fan art. P.S. I was using the latest Photoshop version recently but my trial version expired.For the full version I need to purchase it.How much does the full version cost ? And it said that I need some key/numbers to purchase it or activate it....