ezeht

Armageddon-Agent

50 XP

20th August 2007

0 Uploads

294 Posts

0 Threads

#11 11 years ago

the 1004 patch works great for me..i can up settings play with out the -noprefetch switch and play till the end.. the game never crashed..had a few stutters here and there.. i had to re spawn 1x for the warehouse mission..1st time.. bots was shooting through the wall.killed my team.. they could not blow the wall.. it was fine the next time.. vanilla stalker with the 50 carry is hard as heck but it was cool and fun.. and i learned to stock up and drag bodies from 1 end of the map to the other..then spawning back and forth and placing my goods on a body on the other side to drag some more..lol.. the other games or endings was with faiakes 2.1 - 2.2 or 2.3 mod i wait now for 1.1 and free play maybe a mod or 2..i seen all the endings now.. guess i will give it a break for a bit.. see ya

Shibbywrd

all yur stalker r belong 2 me

50 XP

30th June 2005

0 Uploads

167 Posts

0 Threads

#12 11 years ago
ezeht;3889956 vanilla stalker with the 50 carry is hard as heck but it was cool and fun.. and i learned to stock up and drag bodies from 1 end of the map to the other..then spawning back and forth and placing my goods on a body on the other side to drag some more..lol see ya

:rofl:lol:rofl: