Jeff is a mean boss
28th July 2002
GSC has started their "Fan Site" program again, and they should be giving us monthly calendars, and answering questions. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly this time around.
Submit your questions here, and I will submit them to GSC on behalf of Stalker, Stalker Downloads - FileFront.com and the FileFront S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Forums!!
Please submit your questions in list form, like this...
- Question #1
- Question #2
You can find the list option in the by clicking "Go Advanced" and clicking the button or using this code
- Question #1
- Question #2
Love the Game been playing for so long. Ok my question is...
- I have a 7yr old system and even now im pushing the pore thing to play, am i going to need to get a whole new system to play Clear Skys, Ie need system requirements info.
- And are there even more mutants?
you could buy a totally BA alienware and get one of those pay monthly plans so it wouldnt rly be prob..............tht much
- i wanted to know will the setting will be like for Clear sky, will it still be in Chernobyl?
also if you gotta buy a new comp blk wolf i could help
I don't spend enough time here
19th October 2007
* Will anomalies be in fixed positions or will they change regularly? * Will there be regular blowouts, as you can find in many S:SOC mods? * Will mutants such as the Tark (a mutated horse) and the Dwarf called Burer find their way into the game? * Will we have to go through underground labs to continue with the game as much as we did in the first game? * Is it going to be a seamless 30x30 Km area, such as we saw in games like Boiling Point - Road To Hell?
20th November 2005
- Will this version have a Free roam?
- Will there be more mutants?
- Will it have more of a "scary" feel to it during night?
- Will bigger, tougher mutants have the ability to roam freely, anywhere?
- Will the requirements grow with this version, or is it about the same as the previous stalker
GF makes me horny
4th April 2007
*Will there be some pure stealth missions?
*Will there be more vehicles to use and defend from?
*Will there be night only and day only mutants on free roam?
*Will there be some sort of steroid boost for carrying more weight?
*Will there be better general equipment for different running speeds or similar?
*Will there be a weather turn control button for lower end machines?
*Will weapon stats showing 1200 metre ranges actually be accurate past the 600 metre mark?
*Will there be a prone position in this version? Like far cry for improving accuracy of shots.
*Will there be a hold breath button? similar to above in purpose?
Theres a few of the top of my head, I will go and have a game now and see what else I miss from other games and stuff.
Is clear sky going to have only all of the old stalker weapons since its a prequel? Or will there be new additions to arsenal which is kinda hard to explain, why a certain weapon was available in prequel but not in Stalker, did the arms dealers quit selling certain weapons? How are you gona tackle this question? Also, will you keep Toz-34 as one of the weapons? No, seriously... I mean it!
Wut means B???
1st January 2003
- when is the offical release date?
- will the system req be different or the same as the 1st?
- will the night be DARKER??? make the night darker, night in the country where ther are no city lights... its DARK! darkness makes this game GREAT! can you make the dark... darker?
sorry for the bump... but i wanted to know.
ALSO... where can we see the answers to these questions?