Deathcaller

i r teh secks

50 XP

8th May 2007

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

giv_em_hell can you please release a awesome sniper pack that retextures the SVD Dragunov to be camo and look awesome (like you always do) and release that gillie suit that you have been working on i will be eternally, prematurely,awesomely grateful if you do (seriously)! you have to be one of if not the best texture modder out on the STALKER Forums, i know you probably have alot of work to do but if you could make just one aussie boy joyously grateful i will <3 you! (in a no sexual gay man-love way, but in a more savvy ur teh secks kinda way you know what i mean!):bows::bows::bows:

www.freewebs.com/sacre

50 XP

20th November 2005

0 Uploads

873 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

A Request to kill "leet" talk. >: )

giv_em_hell

Nothing is Final

50 XP

12th April 2007

0 Uploads

262 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Thanks man, and yes I was planning on releasing a camo pck for both of the snipers when Im done with my armor pack. Which should be soon, Ive been repairing my advanced_world_weapons pack adding alot of details and making them look as good as possible in 1st person view :)

waldo913

Ya got mah Cheeze Whiz, Boy?

50 XP

7th May 2007

0 Uploads

82 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Now all we need to do is figure out how the hell to make camo actually DO something to the AI... Silly devs. "Bush? what bush.. All I see is a stalker crouching behind nothing." *powpowpowdie*