ezeht

Armageddon-Agent

50 XP

20th August 2007

0 Uploads

294 Posts

0 Threads

#71 12 years ago

ten to think about it..i got that same crash first time i played basix..so i started over and killed everything in the area to help make my rep bad to get mankind to be controlled ending..or you can try to join the military..either or will not hurt your rep.. you can still have normal ending.. but i tell ya what..spawn into pripyat with a bad rep with duty..ha ha turn that corner to start follow the group etc..they all start firing on ya point blank..its hard to even run for cover.they get ya fast..the way i beat is..as soon as i spawn.i back up and over to the building and low crouch..back up enough not to be seen..they can see your legs under the trim work there to so..back up enough but to much will cause the game try and re spawn so..wait.. the normal script starts..they go on down the road..the choppers fly over..they get on down to next block start fighting and start getting dead..i come from behind and clean up everything left standing..i kill any thing that glows red or fired on me so.. post that here..natasha will help..i do remember seeing another post on it..might have been early this thread..im not sure if a fix or not..but can post here..they are fast to fix stuff so.. good luck.. Basix GFX-MV, Stalker Downloads, Stalker Singleplayer

TeMpTen

Blue Rabbit WO!

50 XP

28th October 2006

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#72 12 years ago

Well, i wanted to destroy the freedom base with Duty... Not by myself haha. Now im just doing random missions from barkeep, trader etc. Still waiting for a fix. Hopefully natasha can post a fix or a way to fix it quickly. :) Oh and i was wondering how do i increase the amount of mutants in the mod? I felt the game had more mutants in the previous Basix GFX mod. I seriously want like 5 bloodsuckers rampaging killing everyone or horde of zombies, i dunno... BUT JUST MORE MUTANTS!!! :( Cuz right now, im killing mostly dogs and enemy stalkers... I barely see them fracture dudes (the long arm zombies), i want more bloodsuckers, maybe more snorks, and not to forget the black coat burer guys... cuz i dont see them anymore... Hope im not pressuring anyone... :uhm:

ezeht

Armageddon-Agent

50 XP

20th August 2007

0 Uploads

294 Posts

0 Threads

#73 12 years ago

ha ha i just love this video..its too funny..i wish i could make better videos and the game still play smooth.. well smooth for stalker any way.. YouTube - Green Goblin in Stalker Sky