Nighthaste

Founder of War on Stalker

50 XP

17th November 2006

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

I wanna know what files I need to cahnge the model some NPCS use and change the weapons they use. So can someone tell me which files have that data and what I do to change it. For example I wanna make some rookies that spawn in garbage to wear a bandit leader outfit or Snitch's outfit. Thanks in advance.

Nighthaste

50 XP

17th November 2006

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Bump? <_

TKMR

SMC Founder

50 XP

14th December 2006

0 Uploads

94 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Download a mod that changes this and see how they did it?

Nighthaste

50 XP

17th November 2006

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Thanks for the reply but I would prefer a tutorial. I didnt mean to sound like a jerk. I just need a tutorial once I have a step by step example its stuck in meh head forever Also maybe someone could tell me how I could get an ecologist (spelling?) to spawn somewhere else. Example Get an ecologist spawn at the military warehouse

Brusher

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

155 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

For changing the npcs weapons, look at the character_desc files located in C:\Program Files\THQ\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl\gamedata\config\gameplay.

It should be pretty simple. Just change the weapons they have to whatever you want. You can find the proper weapon names in the weapons folder in, C:\Program Files\THQ\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl\gamedata\config\weapons.

Nighthaste

50 XP

17th November 2006

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Hey man thanks Im gonna put you in the credits and read me for my upcoming mod

Brusher

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

155 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

Glad I could help but that's not necessary. I needed help before (still do)and people helped me out. So no biggy. Let me know if you have any problems with the changing weapons thing.

Nighthaste

50 XP

17th November 2006

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

Roger but im putting you in the credits you helped me BIG time. Im also going to put you in the Hall of Honor on the future site. Ok the big first step for an upcoming mod. If you want some info on it either pm or add me to AOL MSN or Yahoo messenger Aol and MSN messengers: [EMAIL="Runecrab@hotmail.com"]Runecrab@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] Yahoo messenger: [email]Runecrab@yahoo.com[/email]

Nighthaste

50 XP

17th November 2006

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

I guess this topic is dead.

TKMR

SMC Founder

50 XP

14th December 2006

0 Uploads

94 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

Good luck on your mod, sorry I couldn't help more. =)