Quick question! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys, I've had this game for a long time now, completed it a few times and basically just wanna play with the gamedata, and have some fun. My question is, which file would I have to access, to change the amount of cash Marked One starts off with? Is it possible? Anyways, if you could point me in the right direction, from here: 1zxr3pf.jpg it'd be great. :naughty:

FEARLESS

Stalker Talker

50 XP

28th September 2002

0 Uploads

366 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

That would be the actor.ltx in the Gamedata\Config\creatures folder. It is in the first section Money = 40;

change it to what ya like.

shadow_state

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th January 2008

0 Uploads

107 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

actually, I'm pretty sure that does nothing, Marked Ones starting amount is set in the all.spawn, I beileve. The easist way to do it, without editing the all.spawn is to edit the items that wold gives you for the 1st mission. To do this, open up scripts\escape_dialog.script and find this line code:function give_weapon_to_actor (trader, actor)then add in this line: dialogs.relocate_money(trader, 10000, "in")

insanelazarez

Here take this basic equipment

50 XP

27th April 2008

0 Uploads

121 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago
actually, I'm pretty sure that does nothing, Marked Ones starting amount is set in the all.spawn, I beileve

. Yes, Shadow_state is right, IF wolf is still alive of course. But if you have the time to decomplile/compile is: \THQ\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl\gamedata\spawns alife_l01_escape.ltx line 1350 money = 40 --- Change it for the value you want. You want better items? No problem. The same file, line 1305: [spawn] wpn_binoc wpn_usp ammo_11.43x23_hydro ammo_11.43x23_fmj = 2 \n wpn_vintorez ammo_9x39_ap ammo_9x39_sp5 = 2 \n ammo_9x39_pab9 = 3 \n antirad medkit = 3 \n medkit_army = 2 \n medkit_scientic energy_drink bandage = 2 \n specops_outfit grenade_rgd5 = 4 \n grenade_f1 = 2 \n grenade_gd-05 = 7 \n detector_simple device_torch END Well... it's better this way to kill some bad guys, right?:naughty:

FEARLESS

Stalker Talker

50 XP

28th September 2002

0 Uploads

366 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Yea, sorry. I usually edit Wolfs things he gives ya at the start. FROM Another post last year:

To change the items that wolf gives you at the start go to gamedata\scripts and open escape_dialog.script. Then find this: dialogs.relocate_item_section(trader, "wpn_fort", "in")

dialogs.relocate_item_section(trader, "wpn_wincheaster1300", "in")

dialogs.relocate_item_section(trader, "ammo_9x18_fmj", "in")

dialogs.relocate_item_section(trader, "ammo_9x18_fmj", "in")

dialogs.relocate_item_section(trader, "ammo_12x70_buck", "in")

dialogs.relocate_item_section(trader, "ammo_12x70_buck", "in")

Then replace the existing items inbetween the "" with what you want. Each ammo_ is only a box of ammo. You can also add more by copying the line over.

Not sure where I got this info from but search the forums for more.

Camo_Ninja

your 8 letter answer: Vintorez

50 XP

9th March 2008

0 Uploads

141 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Yeh what they said :P Its pretty useful to know this in Arsenal mod, as all the guns kick ass it doesnt matter what weapons you start with :) CAR-15 all the way!