Azrael000

Red Eyed Ravens

50 XP

23rd April 2006

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#1 9 years ago

Simple question. Did any one tried to extract files from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Build 1935, gamedata.xp0 file, and with what results? And if some one did, than it would be nice if he could share how to do this!

TrueLies

The Devil Of Decapitation

50 XP

12th July 2009

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

that file is used by the game its unwise not to extract it as this will turn it into a 0 bit file and this will crash your game its unclear why and know one has developed a proper extractor for it

Azrael000

Red Eyed Ravens

50 XP

23rd April 2006

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

Well i know what is this file for...! However anny unpackers that are working witch Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl are not taking efect on Build 1935. It has some nice areas i was hoping to import them to SoC or CS.

WARCATT

I'm Working on it!!!

50 XP

14th September 2008

0 Uploads

424 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

I just want to unpack it to reserch it....

otorojikku

GF makes me horny

50 XP

4th July 2008

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

I wanted some textures from it, maybe make a 1935 grass mod for sshoc

Stue

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th December 2008

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

theres talk of an extractor in the gsc forums .. cant link site seems to be down atm

Azrael000

Red Eyed Ravens

50 XP

23rd April 2006

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago

Ok i started this and i will end it, I uploaded extracting tool to my ftp, Here is link.

http://www.redeyedravens.republika.pl/dbtool.zip

To use it extract it where gamedata.xp0 file is then open note pad and write this,

converter.exe -unpack -2215 gamedata.xp0 pause

then save it as .bat file where gamedata.xp0 is and double click on created bat file to begin extracting proces.

Have a nice day. the Raven is always watching you.

WARCATT

I'm Working on it!!!

50 XP

14th September 2008

0 Uploads

424 Posts

0 Threads

#8 9 years ago

LOL...this is awsome, shame couldn't mod it so it could atlest fuction, even if it was a simple game play..I play this for a bit then it tells me a out of memory error and thats it, I can't even get to another level..but thanks! this is very kool...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 9 years ago

LOL this 1935 is terrible it crashes like no tomorrow. I couldn't even leave Cordon. You should better to type "jump_to_level [level_name]" to the console, ofc without brackets and here is the list of the level names: l04_darkdolina l06_yantar l05_bar_rostok l02_garbage l04u_darklab l03_agroprom l10u_radar_bunker l12_stancia l13u_warlab l09_swamp l01_escape l07_military l10u_secret_lab l12u_sarcofag l10_radar l13_generators l08_deadcity I found no interest tbh. And don't worry about the new levels, we have already ported them into SHOC so you just have to wait for the next OL release.

Azrael000

Red Eyed Ravens

50 XP

23rd April 2006

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#10 9 years ago

Well here i stability patch, not much but bether than nothing.

http://www.redeyedravens.republika.pl/patch.rar

Kanyhalos: i like Oblivion Lost, but il try to do my own mod for COP, you see i want to make a free play mod without adding anything that don't belong to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. project, i want to compile all things from all of them into one without adding any new textures, models and sounds, to make a mod free enviroment for other moders.

I dont know what all of you guys has against Clear Sky, and i think that all of you will not like Call of Pripiat either, for me CS is a good game, and from what i saw COP will be greate to.