S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Oblivion Lost (by Kanyhalos) -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7181 8 years ago

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7182 8 years ago

Bravo, your idea is useful Hey, will you break your balls with me on madden julio jones ratings gaming site?? find my nick on Xbox tournaments, ps3 tournaments, video game tournaments, play video games for money at Rivalspot then PM me here. ___________________________ Interested in playing FIFA 10 video game tournaments on Xbox or Playstation? Register and challenge me at Rivalspot.com for cash!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7183 7 years ago

Heeey,i just beated OL lost mod 2.2,i killed koshei(immortal controller)and now i'm down on this place,i cant find way to get freeplay!?!? help please,send me pciture or video on [email]almaz-borz@hotmail.com[/email] ,when i go above on last teleport,it teleports me back to the place where i killed koshei,i cant find any way to get out of NPP,there must be one teleport to get out of NPP(that travels you to cordon).pls send me video how to get out of there.thanks:confused::)

ShadeC4

Lit like a molotov

50 XP

13th October 2009

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#7184 7 years ago
Almazz;5537300Heeey,i just beated OL lost mod 2.2,i killed koshei(immortal controller)and now i'm down on this place,i cant find way to get freeplay!?!? help please,send me pciture or video on [email]almaz-borz@hotmail.com[/email] ,when i go above on last teleport,it teleports me back to the place where i killed koshei,i cant find any way to get out of NPP,there must be one teleport to get out of NPP(that travels you to cordon).pls send me video how to get out of there.thanks:confused::)

This has been answered numerous times. You don't teleport out, you go back through the power plant. Just go back in the door you came out of.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7185 7 years ago
ShadeC4;5537586This has been answered numerous times. You don't teleport out, you go back through the power plant. Just go back in the door you came out of.

I still didnt destroy c-concussiones,do i have to do that,and if i go back where i came,how can i get out of sarcophogaus?thanks

ShadeC4

Lit like a molotov

50 XP

13th October 2009

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#7186 7 years ago

It's not hard figuring this stuff out. Google & YouTube help a lot. Also try the search function of this forum. These are things that were answered years ago. I know because I searched them out when I played it myself. I'm tired of repeating what's already been said especially as I know how easy they are to find.

Please learn to search.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7187 7 years ago

ShadeC4;5537627It's not hard figuring this stuff out. Google & YouTube help a lot. Also try the search function of this forum. These are things that were answered years ago. I know because I searched them out when I played it myself. I'm tired of repeating what's already been said especially as I know how easy they are to find.

Please learn to search.

sorry but,i searched it everywhere,i cant find it,on youtube is nothing about it,can you send me some video or link?thanks

ShadeC4

Lit like a molotov

50 XP

13th October 2009

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#7188 7 years ago

Then you're probably searching with the wrong terms. Have you tried the search function of this forum? The advanced search?

Whatever though, I just want this to be over with.

Killing the C-Consciousness only happens in a cutscene that the OL mod takes out in favor of a free roam ending. It's based around its own alternate ending: Strelok doesn't kill the C-Consciousness. Instead he is content to live out his life in the Zone as it is. You would've known that had you actually read up on the mod before applying it.

So, in other words: You're finished everything in the game. Now enjoy free roam. Just go back in the plant, you'll see how to get back out. If you can't figure it out then try searching please. There's probably even a thread for it on this forum. Been too long for me to remember but yeah..

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7189 7 years ago

Hy. Im new on this forum. I need a little help with Stalker SOC OL 2.2 mod. I ve aleready end the game without mod. But i decided to play with OL 2.2 mod. Its a very good mod and i like it a lot. But.. i have problem. I complete the Fox task in cordon, where he gave me the info about strelok. And now when im in pripyat a cant go into the room with the secret stash. The door are closed and locked. If anyone can help me i ll be very grateful. Is maybe a problem because i came back in agroprom underground and find flash drive later. I ve been there before but i forget to find them :)

Thanks

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7190 7 years ago

Too many pages, even with searching. I'd like some help with the music. Namely this one: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Oblivion Lost - Guitar 3 - YouTube

What's the name of the song and where can I find it fully?