S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Oblivion Lost (by Kanyhalos) -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7191 6 years ago

This is what problem do i have i killed Kushei and i walked all the way back to Pripyat but after 1 minute walking the game crashes i walked 3 times like this i mean i walk walk and just before the crash i save.I got angry :D and quit the game and now i am running my last safe(it was working fine last time i ran it)and the game crashes i found this in logs

FATAL ERROR [error]Expression : fatal error [error]Function : CScriptEngine::lua_error [error]File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrGame\script_engine.cpp [error]Line : 73 [error]Description : [error]Arguments : LUA error: ... shadow of chernobyl\gamedata\scripts\xr_kamp.script:510: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

stack trace:

Darth Taxi

Abandonator

163,495 XP

6th May 2007

0 Uploads

16,177 Posts

0 Threads

#7192 6 years ago

are you a necromancer, sir?

SanchoEi

50 XP

4th October 2016

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#7193 6 years ago

Hello!

I am new to the forums.

I had previously played OL 2.2 and is been the best mod so far for me.

Now, 2 years later I am trying to download the file from here:

Stalker | Files | Oblivion Lost 2.2 for 1.005 | Total Conversions | Mods | Shadow of Chernobyl | Game Front

but I keep getting the 403 FORBIDDEN message. Where can I get the mod again?

Thanks!

Anthdonisi04

50 XP

1st October 2016

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#7194 5 years ago

There is no more appropriate Big Brain Quiz and Pub Quiz now that the New Version 3.6 with Summer theme ! A brand NEW update of[SIZE="6"] Big Brain Quiz is NOW live in the App Store[/SIZE] with NEW game modes - quiz masters (for each correct answer you receive double points, I am able to throw random distractions and further more - I can play and test my brain all the time because there is No Time Limit. Keep expanding your knowledge all the time and stay tuned ! Keep expanding your knowledge all the time and stay tuned! Download on the App store : Big Brain Quiz - Apple, GooglePlay, Amazon - ZaribaLtd Watch the video trailer : Big Brain Quiz - Apple, GooglePlay, Amazon - ZaribaLtd Special for UK fans click here : Pub Quiz - Apple - ZaribaLtd BBQ-chartboost-390x200_jpgfJaiMI0_thumbchence.jpg