Taking the Mutants from OL to C2009? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

Do anyone thinks this work? To take the new mutants from OL mod to Complete 2009 mod? I want the new mutants. But I can't mod for myself. And I'm not sure if I can take things from the guy who created the mod OL. But can anyone do it? And take the new weapons from OL also? I want it so badly! :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 9 years ago

You may be able to just take the mutant textures from OL and copy them to the texture folder for C2009. I took ALL of the C2009 textures and added them to OL.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 9 years ago
gimpydingo;4922231You may be able to just take the mutant textures from OL and copy them to the texture folder for C2009. I took ALL of the C2009 textures and added them to OL.

Yes, but I mean if someone could ADD the NEW mutants from OL to C2009?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 9 years ago

I guess I didn't realize there were actual new mutants or new mutant models added to OL.

McMick

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

24th August 2008

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

I think he means the mutants that didn't make the final cut of ShoC, like Chimera and Izlom and such. AFAIK OL got the code changes for those from someone else to begin with. At any rate, the monsters are already *in* ShoC, just not activated. So your mod would only need changes to make them active. Read OL's readme; it gives full credit to everyone whose work was used. Then get in touch with the author for permission. If you are only making the mod for personal use and don't plan to distribute it, then nobody cares in the first place and you can do whatever you want to without hurting anyone's feelings.