cerealkilleronurass

I post to get attention

50 XP

22nd April 2007

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

any 1 know of a mod to attach a 203 to the VLA or the Vintar i know the game dont suport it but i thot the old attachment mod did it with the G36 . has somthing to do with the bone structur of the gun ( to make the mod ) over my head . hit this thread if you know any thing ( about a mod ) for it [ATTACH]60512[/ATTACH] [attach]60511[/attach]

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

Umm. Adding an M203 to a G36 was simply changing a number. Some guns just cant have certain addons. And im sure that neither of those guns can use the M203. Just grab an RG-6 and you'll be good.

EggChen

Addicted to GF

50 XP

5th June 2007

0 Uploads

252 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Bando is right, the meshes for those weapons simply do not include the details for adding grenade launchers on. As you say the bones are not present. I tried for ages to add a scope to the aksu (like the MEC special forces gun in BF2). Just will not work with the current weapon meshes. Believe it would take the SDK.

Marco M.

Another scar on my skin.

50 XP

26th October 2007

0 Uploads

145 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Same problem... I added the scope at Ak 74su and it was add, but I can't see the texture of scope in game. When I'm taking the aim I can see the Zone from le lens,but when I shoot without aiming does not see the scope mounted on the weapon... Not realistic. Regarding a granade launcher I think it's impossible, because I don't believe there is an animation for use it with VAL and Vintorez.

For do this we need the SDK...:(

cerealkilleronurass

I post to get attention

50 XP

22nd April 2007

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

hay thnks guys . with the VLA ROF. rate of fire and a 203 , + silenced thated be a nice gun . O well ... banet , shotgun mount . thes are just a feuw of my favritist things .

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

Anytime man. Underbarrel shotguns would be nice. But thats been attempted by many people including me. All I got was a nade that looked like the shotgun shell box. x.x As far as I know its been a fantastic failure.

EggChen

Addicted to GF

50 XP

5th June 2007

0 Uploads

252 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

Hey bando, I tried that too, fantastic failure!! My next attempt was a new grenade ammo that exploded a milisecond after launch (like a UT3 flak cannon). However I couldn't find a variable for direction of frags, so that was a big no-no as well....

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 10 years ago

Just start with a different gun that can mount the launcher and then port over the sounds from the val or vintar.....I have a perfectly silent Groza because of the super fast reload time and the integrated launcher. Just remember that you are silencing the gun, if you add a silencer to it later the sound will change to the louder stock silencer noise.

You can even port over the whole gun, and just change the id's and a few minor lines of code that cause glitches like the addons...that way you have a Groza(tunder s14) that behaves exactly like the Val or Vintar, but can add launcher etc....

[wpn_groza_m5]:wpn_groza ;ÀH-94 ñíàéïåðñêèé $spawn = "weapons\uniq\wpn_groza_m5" description = enc_weapons1_wpn_groza_m5 inv_name = wpn_groza_m5 inv_name_short = wpn_groza_m5 ammo_limit = 1000 ammo_current = 50 ammo_elapsed = 50 ammo_mag_size = 50 ammo_class = ammo_9x39_pab9, ammo_9x39_sp5, ammo_9x39_ap fire_modes = 1, 3, -1 grenade_class = ammo_vog-25, ammo_vog-25p launch_speed = 0 grenade_vel = 76 scope_zoom_factor = 7.5 fire_dispersion_base = 0.01 inv_grid_x = 5 inv_grid_y = 29 scope_status = 2 silencer_status = 2 grenade_launcher_status = 1 hit_power = 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.0 hit_impulse = 5000 hit_type = fire_wound fire_distance = 1000 bullet_speed = 2000 rpm = 2000 silencer_hit_power = 1.5 silencer_hit_impulse = 5000 silencer_fire_distance = 1000 silencer_bullet_speed = 2000 snd_shoot = weapons\tm_val_shot_0 snd_shoot1 = weapons\tm_val_shot_1 snd_shoot2 = weapons\tm_val_shot_2 snd_shoot3 = weapons\tm_val_shot_3 dispersion_start = 2 fire_dispersion_base = 0.01;0.01 control_inertion_factor = 1.05f cam_relax_speed = 6; 0.15 cam_dispersion = 0.15 cam_dispersion_inc = 0.05 cam_dispertion_frac = 0.5 cam_max_angle = 7 cam_max_angle_horz = 5.0 cam_step_angle_horz = 0.5;0.4 fire_dispersion_condition_factor = 5 misfire_probability = 0.00005 condition_shot_dec = 0.00001

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 10 years ago

My mate had a good idea, an anomally launcher :D maybe just the RG-6 or the M203 laucher and you use artefacts as ammo or something like that, although it sounds like a SDK job.