leguizamo2040

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

8th August 2008

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

is there anyway to implement this rifle for the next version? i know its a difficult challenge :P but all fps needs a heavy sniper rifle right? Have u seen the GRAW's m109 version?? Its a 44mm anti-tank grenade launcher type. Maybe if that isn't that real, just consider at least the 25mm with HE ammo :'( . Thx for reading :)

Supernatur4L

Resident Stalker

50 XP

23rd July 2008

0 Uploads

615 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago
leguizamo2040;4493827is there anyway to implement this rifle for the next version? i know its a difficult challenge :P but all fps needs a heavy sniper rifle right? Have u seen the GRAW's m109 version?? Its a 44mm anti-tank grenade launcher type. Maybe if that isn't that real, just consider at least the 25mm with HE ammo :'( . Thx for reading :)

I think we may have finally found a weapon that can kill a controller with a headshot lolz. Youd think it would be real heavy, it would be on the same level as a minigun, not to much ranged fighting in stalker, you can snipe with a VSS Vintorez at great distances, i dont think this is needed but we didnt need a minigun but boy is it fun.

leguizamo2040

50 XP

8th August 2008

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago
Supernatur4L;4493873not to much ranged fighting in stalker, you can snipe with a VSS Vintorez at great distances.

I know, but let me ask u a question, what is more fun and enjoyable, killing a stalker 500mts away with a low caliber Vintorez, or using this beast with its powning caliber and send him flying "x" meters away with an explosive shot, like you said, the minigun is almost useless, you just could use the p90 or something like that :s. Also im not saying to use it just against personnel, you could shot down helicopters or any other heavy monster. P.D: Can bullets go through monsters/stalkers/walls ?

Supernatur4L

Resident Stalker

50 XP

23rd July 2008

0 Uploads

615 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago
leguizamo2040;4493942I know, but let me ask u a question, what is more fun and enjoyable, killing a stalker 500mts away with a low caliber Vintorez, or using this beast with its powning caliber and send him flying "x" meters away with an explosive shot, like you said, the minigun is almost useless, you just could use the p90 or something like that :s. Also im not saying to use it just against personnel, you could shot down helicopters or any other heavy monster. P.D: Can bullets go through monsters/stalkers/walls ?

Personally i prefer realism so i dont even agree with the minigun being in the game since its just not zone like. The minigun was put in for pretty much one purpose and that is when you beat the game, get a minigun and a inf ammo cheat and go to town on everybody, i consider that fun, other then that i dont see it being too practical. But again thats my personal opinion, it would be nice to have something to shoot down choppers and BTRs but i dont see myself carrying it just for that purpose. It would be nice if there were some heat seaking RPG rounds or something but thats reaching for it. Again thats just my personal opinion so dont eat me =p

Abandonator

Darth Taxi

50 XP

15th April 2008

0 Uploads

9,500 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

maybe the m249 would have been better than the minigun

Soul_purifier

WHY CAN'T I WIN!?!?!

50 XP

24th July 2008

0 Uploads

767 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago
Supernatur4L;4494225Personally i prefer realism so i dont even agree with the minigun being in the game since its just not zone like. The minigun was put in for pretty much one purpose and that is when you beat the game, get a minigun and a inf ammo cheat and go to town on everybody, i consider that fun, other then that i dont see it being too practical. But again thats my personal opinion, it would be nice to have something to shoot down choppers and BTRs but i dont see myself carrying it just for that purpose. It would be nice if there were some heat seaking RPG rounds or something but thats reaching for it. Again thats just my personal opinion so dont eat me =p

Heat seaking RPG's?? Lol not a chance. We do have FIM stingers though. And I can easily see those making it's way into the zone because of the heli threats and also the fact that the stingers are cheap, and widespread. The minigun can make sense. Why are there exoskeletons in the zone?? Because they're military grade equipment right?? Well who's to say the minigun wasn't used by some special soilder or even a lucky stalker?? Then they died or they dumped it and left it?? Also the minigun was certainly useful for me in the game. It was a great weapon to use and I finished the NPP with only 2000 rounds on that sucker. It can take out those blood suckers like a dream.. And I really do not see the M249 making its way into the zone because of the fact that it's US issued and NATO doesn't use it. If NATO used it then there might be a *chace* it could get into the zone. The PKM is also pushing it because it should be the RPK or RPD that serves as a LMG. But I prefer to weild a PKM then a smallish RPK or RPD.

Supernatur4L

Resident Stalker

50 XP

23rd July 2008

0 Uploads

615 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

Soul_purifier;4495025Heat seaking RPG's?? Lol not a chance. We do have FIM stingers though. And I can easily see those making it's way into the zone because of the heli threats and also the fact that the stingers are cheap, and widespread.[/quote]

Hehe actually i did mean stingers when i said heat seaking RPGs but i blame that on long days. I just couldnt remember the name hehe [quote=Soul_purifier;4495025]The minigun can make sense. Why are there exoskeletons in the zone?? Because they're military grade equipment right?? Well who's to say the minigun wasn't used by some special soilder or even a lucky stalker?? Then they died or they dumped it and left it?? Also the minigun was certainly useful for me in the game. It was a great weapon to use and I finished the NPP with only 2000 rounds on that sucker. It can take out those blood suckers like a dream..

I dislike the exoskeletons as well because its only like 2010-12 and we got friggin robot suits available to some convicts that broke into the zone? I personally dont use exos, they are slow and im not about to go edit more files to make it even more unrealistic. And the special soldier using miniguns??? Maybe if we're talking bout marines that came from the future out of a Starcraft game but i dont see military going in with heavy guns and losing them. Zone has so many dangers the last thing you need is a 44kg gun slowing you down and making you tired and hungry.

The minigun can certainly be fun but id rather grab a 4kg bulldog and some nades and a nice vintorez then drag a gun thats half of what i can carry. But w/e lets agree to disagree, everyone has got different style of play.

Soul_purifier

WHY CAN'T I WIN!?!?!

50 XP

24th July 2008

0 Uploads

767 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Maybe the minigun was meant for a vehicle?? Or a new helicopter and while they were transporting the parts the vehicle crashed and exploded and resulting in the parts being spread :D

leguizamo2040

50 XP

8th August 2008

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

ok guys, stop talking about how the minigun arrived to the zone :P lets talk about my problems xD , nah seriously mmm, maybe not an xm109 but what u think about a .577 or .700nitro Tyrannosaur rifle :D , for the big hunt wiii.

leguizamo2040

50 XP

8th August 2008

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

mmm.. change my mind, maybe a 4 bore ??? :P