vengage

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

15th October 2007

0 Uploads

133 Posts

0 Threads

#1 9 years ago

yeah, does someone know the key for holstering your gun? and why is everyone enemy?

thanx in advnace and srry if this isn't suitible(i've heard that it was downloadable and that GSC released it)

ahilej

Si vis pacem, para bellum

50 XP

29th September 2008

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

Vengage, build 1935 is an early stage alpha release, put out there just for the sake of the modders community. Do not expect playable game. But, as far I can remeber, from my 12-15 played hours, there is no key to holster weapon neither can be bind, because many things in the 1935 are simply not defined. What I do remeber... (I had a several pages post about this build here, just before Filefront was to be shot down, and then survived) there is command, via console (~) - jump_to_level l03-level_name and there are levels in the build: l01_escape l02_garbage l03_agroprom l04_darkdolina l04u_darklab l05_bar-rostok l06_yantar l07_military l08_deadcity l09_swamp l10_radar l10u_radar_bunker l10u_secret_lab l12_stancia l12u_sarcofag l13_generators l13u_warlab Everybody is enemy, because this is XRay test build, ingame physics. But keep in mind that all NPC's - Stalkers, Military etc. have the same appearance, e.g. regular army soldiers with 'bandana'. If you do not attack neutrals, they will not attack you. The good thing is, there is console command "god_mode on" or something alike, and you are invulnerable then. There are driveable cars, and engine is started with "E" key, or with "left mouse" kay, I do not remeber now. And finally, there are some patches around, .2, .3 etc., which adress various issues, as DX9 support, high details support, different NPC textures, but all in all this is no game and never will be. I would not bother with 1935, you should simply wait until september or so, AMK team or Dezodor's team are both compiling mods with most of the levels from the 1935 included. But, if you are really eager, go on and search the web, there are sites devoted to build 1935, you will find patches and other console commands. And you will have an opportunity to learn programming...

vengage

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

15th October 2007

0 Uploads

133 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

thanx for the fast reply it really helped, it's a shame that these maps aren't in SOC the cordon looks much more realistic (and bigger) than in SOC and yeah i should learn how to program :P

otorojikku

GF makes me horny

50 XP

4th July 2008

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

press the key to drop your weapon when you get near neutral stalkers, then go pick it up again when youre done