Ahang

HITMAN

50 XP

7th May 2007

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

[COLOR=indigo]I uninstalled the game and I deleted the directory of game with every thing, then I installed again, but I still cannot patch version 1.0001? in the beginning of progress when i am installing patch the message appears and say; ("\\bin\3R_3DA.exe" checksum doesn't match the original)[/COLOR]

dannyboy01

drunk in charge of an uglyface

50 XP

4th April 2007

0 Uploads

460 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

you'll probably need to edit the registry after uninstalling the whole game to lose the cd key. make sure you have your key available then uninstall the whole game. after restarting go to start, run, type regedit, find hkey local machine, open that then open software, find thq, find stalker and delete stalker then restart and reinstall your game. then patch. hope this helps m8.

masamunect

ich bin gut

50 XP

10th October 2004

0 Uploads

73 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

If you're using a 'no-cd patch' or anything else that modifies the game's EXE file delete it and reinstall. And if that doesn't work, go back to the store and exchange your stalker with another. Perhaps that one is jacked.

Also, if you have the US version you don't need 1.0001 to update to 1.0003. However, you do in the World Wide version.

Deathcaller

i r teh secks

50 XP

8th May 2007

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

yeah no-cd patch you wont be able to patch the game, tho speaking of which could someone plz upload the v1.0 unpatched, uncracked .exe so i can patch mine and use the STALKER Transport Mod im hella sick of running and cbf'd re-installing as i have the game configured just the way i like it and running with many mods

Aewyn

C'est la vie

50 XP

1st May 2007

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

... how about you buy the game... >_>

Deathcaller

i r teh secks

50 XP

8th May 2007

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

*shifty eyes* shhhhh....! lol kk tev idc faiakes mod worx fine

Aewyn

C'est la vie

50 XP

1st May 2007

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

=P Well, anyhow, it wouldn't be OK for us to give that file to you!