Trouble

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hi im hoping someone can give me any clues on a tweak that I can make to my graphics card settings that may help with a problem I've got.

I've had the Sapphire Radeon 9600 card for a few months now and played SOF2 with no problems. I reformated my HD yesterday , reinstalled tthe graphics drivers & got the most uptodate drivers and now I cant use any of the SOF2 minimisers that worked before, as when i maxmise the game after i've had it minimised the screen is so dark I cant see a thing in the game. Once I've shut the game down n gone back in its fine again.

This also happens if i am in the game, appearing offline in MSN and someone comes online.... the graphics instantly go shades darker and makes it impossible to play until i've exited n gone back in.

Ne suggestions to anything I could change to stop this from happening as the minimiser used to come in really handy :uhm:

bentley16

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

23rd October 2002

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

try to d/l the older catalyst 3.9 drivers instead of the new 4.3

wolfie

I post to get attention

50 XP

2nd July 2003

0 Uploads

62 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

been having problems with my 9800xt :micro:

Dick Justice

1 man 2 rule them all

50 XP

31st October 2003

0 Uploads

73 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Radeon 9600 Properties -> Color ->mark Full Screen 3D and in the same window u can change gamma, brightness, contrast for games. That's what i did with my radeon 9600. Hope it helped u :)