-=DOA=-Todd

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

18th January 2004

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

is that SOF2 Runner to make the server FREE? I know the program is free to install but is it free, to start the server?? ALSO...I need help with that setup.. In the setup there is something in the configuration called DELETE SOF2MP.CFG Should I check that box or not, because I do play on the same computer, as which I will be running the server on,,, and another thing is...I was wondering if you could help me...I had an error before because i couldn't find a map file, but i figured that map.exe thing out...So then i configured my server, but i dont want to use OSP or the other mods. I want to use RoCMoD 1.7 A. I did what some one else on the forums said by adding something to the properties to the target, is that the correct thing to do?? Well after that I hit run.. to try my server, and it said you must have rcon password..Then I put an rcon password then it says the following error occured in this application... SOF2 Runner Error Path not found Number: 76 Source: SOF2 Runner::Code,CreateSOF2Configuration(Function) (proSOF2DemoRunner) Then it says CANNOT START SERVER! Can you help me with this problem please? I am anxious to getting my server up.. :) or if I cannot get it to work can you set one up for me?? Thanks.. Please Write Back A.S.A.P -=DOA=-Todd :frog:

AcE

50 XP

8th November 2003

0 Uploads

3,835 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

wrong section buddy this is sof1, not sof2 doh

Sir Paul

Retired Network Staff

50 XP

2nd November 2002

0 Uploads

4,891 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Oky first off DO NOT check the delete sof2mp.cfg you will loose all your config files, the next thing is when you install the runner you have to tell it where your sof2.exe lives (what drive its in) and the shortcut on your desktop you need to edit the target line to run the Rocmod, the exact wording im unsure of, someone else will help out with that.