SanosukeSagara-

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

yo will some1 plz tell me how to put a image as my signature as i am a simple minded fool thx

AcE

50 XP

8th November 2003

0 Uploads

3,835 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

You need to have it hosted on a site that allows image hosting then in the USER CP go to edit signature then enter the URL to where you image is being hosted and it will show up in your posts. (p.s) e-mail me if you like i know some good hosts [email="aceuk@rock.com"]aceuk@rock.com[/email] do it that way because were not allowed to advertise other sites on here.

SanosukeSagara-

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

do u know how to do it on a regular forum that doesn't have that like a regular one that says signature and thats it?

SanosukeSagara-

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

and yes i have it hosted

AcE

50 XP

8th November 2003

0 Uploads

3,835 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
SanosukeSagara-do u know how to do it on a regular forum that doesn't have that like a regular one that says signature and thats it?

Yeah but they might only allow text as a sig and not images. Sorry i should have said in the first post go to edit sig then on the option pannel above like when you start a new thread/post use the insert image option then link it to where-ever its hosted

Sir Paul

Retired Network Staff

50 XP

2nd November 2002

0 Uploads

4,891 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Moved to Help thread.

SanosukeSagara-

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

so i enter JUST the http and thats it?

Sir Paul

Retired Network Staff

50 XP

2nd November 2002

0 Uploads

4,891 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Yes..

Go to your user CP click on edit signature, you will then see the option to enter text, like if you were posting. add the url like so img *img*http://www.xxx.xxxxxxxx.co.uk/xxxxx.jpg/*img* dont forget the [ and ] tags.