Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

not sure you can ...but if you do ..it is really simple to have yourself called a cheat as this would simulate some movements by some aimbots.

so do yourself the favor and don't bother unless you are looking to be banned from most servers...a demo of something like that would be enough for your guid to hit the MBL.

DarkNinja

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th July 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

o, ok :( was just curious if you could actually do it

Dark Saint

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

yeah no prob..just remember that 180 deggree turns are asociated with botting ..i am sure teh movement can be scripted but then where do you go from there..? some scripts are ok to use ..but you have to ask yourself " how do i get better when all i use are scripted moves ? " answer ? you don't get any better...you can't learn how to dodge or anything. and most people that do script themselves liek that are easier and easier to kill ..cause they move teh same way every damn time. so you end up "knowing " where to shoot.

GODh

People say I post too much

50 XP

8th February 2001

0 Uploads

1,274 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

If you use a higher value 'sensitivity' you can turn around very quick, but it also makes 'normal play' harder...

Dick Justice

1 man 2 rule them all

50 XP

31st October 2003

0 Uploads

73 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

As u know in sof2 there are cmds like +right, +left. Not good at scripting, but i found something: alias flip180 "host_framerate 2.0;cl_yawspeed 180;wait;+right;wait;-right;host_framerate 0" It should be as leagal as all scripts.

DarkNinja

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th July 2004

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

i think thats for a different game m8, thx tho

GODhIf you use a higher value 'sensitivity' you can turn around very quick, but it also makes 'normal play' harder...

i could use a script for that riht? to change my mouse speed:confused:

AcE

50 XP

8th November 2003

0 Uploads

3,835 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Just turn up your mouse's sensitivity in mouse options on the game.

GODh

People say I post too much

50 XP

8th February 2001

0 Uploads

1,274 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Yes, "sensitivity" is just a clientcommand... it sets the speed of your mouse. I think the default value is 5 (or something like that).

When increase that value then you are able to turn around faster... just keep in mind that not everyone can play with a higher "sensitivity"... i use a value of 12 but i have to lower it when i am tired. That may sound weird but with a higher "sensitivity" the mouse responds on every movement... usually i hardly move my mouse (only when i strafe) but i seem to do move my mouse a lot more when i am tired :uhm:

Most of my friends cant play games on my pc, due my high "sensitivity"... it takes time to get used to it!

Dark Saint

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

i now think this guy is just looking for a reason to "script " LOL