Help?! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 15 years ago

Hey guys i was wondering if someone is able to tell me were i can download a 3rd person crosshair? so far i only use the Demo of Sof2 but im getting full but i want the 3rd person crosshair ... i want the one that scorpion had on his screenshot it was a crosshair and he was in 3rd anyone know what to type in or where to download it from?

please help me

ReverendTed

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

1st July 2002

0 Uploads

111 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Anything that allows you to play in 3rd person on a server that hasn't specifically enabled it anyway is a cheat, and will probably get you banned. However, if a server has cheats enabled, then you can set cg_thirdperson 1 in the console.

LeTHaL BaNaNa

pro

50 XP

9th May 2003

0 Uploads

1,844 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Furthermore, anything that allows you to have a crosshair in thirdperson is either a hack or a mod.

AcE

50 XP

8th November 2003

0 Uploads

3,835 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Furthermore furthermore if you want to play in 3rd then buy a 3rd person shooter.

Dark Saint

How many dogs are Pb'd?Maybe 2

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

8,040 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Furthermore, furthermore, furthermore, and ummm ... well .... Furthermore. they are all correct in one way or another. You can use third on goldrush servers that have them enabled. But on most servers with 1.03 on them, it is ilegal and considered a hack. Want to play third ? play platinum.

Goody. Advanced Member

Former Network Admin and Former Forum Admin

98,545 XP

25th July 2005

4 Uploads

8,394 Posts

4 Threads

#6 15 years ago
MerrickDS You can use third on goldrush servers that have them enabled.

that is true. goldrusj does support 3rd and has a crosshair with 3rd. but that must be enabled serverside. seta g_thirdPerson "0" // 0 = normal, 1 and 2 = players play in 3rd person view (Crosshair is NOT accurate!!! But still useful...)