Jetfreak

The Real Awesome

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

7,526 Posts

0 Threads

#11 11 years ago

Awesome model, might need some serious poly reduction or rebuilding though.

086goinfast

NObama

50 XP

7th March 2006

0 Uploads

9,633 Posts

0 Threads

#12 11 years ago

Correction. THIS Enterprise J fits the thread title. My WIPs (Star Trek, Star Wars, ID4) Ofcourse all you have to look at is his sig unless you are a member. The one GK posted isn't even the right color for one.

dEjavU'

50 XP

7th June 2008

0 Uploads

662 Posts

0 Threads

#13 11 years ago

If this Enterprise J that your refering to is the one in his signature pic then......er..I don't know 086goinfast, still looks a bit greyish don't you think? I mean I agree that the Enterprise J Mr. John released is not 100% accurate, it's probably why I'm so willing to make one for a2 only because no one has made the Enterprise J like this yet........... mn678tj7567.jpg ..this is 100% accurate and how I remember seeing it in "The Twilight Hour"(Enterprise, 3rd season).

dEjavU'

50 XP

7th June 2008

0 Uploads

662 Posts

0 Threads

#14 11 years ago

If this Enterprise J that your refering to is the one in his signature pic then......er..sorry but I don't know 086goinfast, (as usual)still looks a bit greyish don't you think? Also I think the model itself looks a bit off..

Spoiler: Show
g54.jpg

....I mean I agree that the Enterprise J Mr. John released is not 100% accurate, it's probably why I'm so willing to make one for a2 only because no one has made the Enterprise J like this yet........... mn678tj7567.jpg ..this is 100% accurate and how I remember seeing it in Enterprise(3rd season). Thanks to your link though 086goinfast I found another nice looking Federation ship...

n78.jpg

dEjavU'

50 XP

7th June 2008

0 Uploads

662 Posts

0 Threads

#15 11 years ago

If this Enterprise J that your refering to is the one in his signature pic then......er..sorry but I don't know 086goinfast, (as usual)still looks greyish don't you think? Also the model itself looks a bit.....off...........

hb75.jpg

....I mean I agree that the Enterprise J Mr.John released is not 100% accurate, it's probably why I'm so willing to make another one for a2 only because no one has made the Enterprise J like this yet........... tr67n.jpg ..this is 100% accurate and how I remember seeing it in Enterprise(3rd season). On a side note though, thanks to your link 086goinfast I found one nice looking Federation ship.....

hb56.jpg

..:D.......

GeneralKenobi

The Force is strong

50 XP

20th October 2006

0 Uploads

177 Posts

0 Threads

#16 11 years ago

Now we have this one. Enterprise J NCC_1701_J, Star Trek: Legacy Downloads, Star Trek: Legacy Federation A lot more 100% accurate. Someone convert this one:bows:

MRJOHN

DAP - MRJOHN

50 XP

18th November 2002

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#17 11 years ago

you all can add the readme or credit files,Enterprise J NCC_1701_J, Star Trek: Legacy Downloads, Star Trek: Legacy Federation was going to convert it to Star Trek A II ,ok weapon,Corbimite Refractor,Chain Reaction Pulsar,Warp Core Overload,Point Defense Laser if you can