kel333

IWL: Klingon Defense Force

50 XP

10th June 2005

0 Uploads

728 Posts

0 Threads

#11 14 years ago

Okay, I'm on it. Two things though.... 1) Does anyone want to help by submitting a ship/station (with multiple firing HPs, if possible) with a nice "HAPPY 2000TH" texture edit? 2) While I'm working on the weapon sprites/textures, would anyone like to contribute some sound files of fireworks/explosions, etc.? I ask only for time constraints. It will get the mod out quicker if I don't have to do those things.

Majestic-MSFC

Majestic is thy Name!

50 XP

1st April 2006

0 Uploads

2,152 Posts

0 Threads

#12 14 years ago

I hope files that have been sent in aren't being held up due to this if it is sounds unreasonable to me.

The Joelteon7

The cake is a lie.There is no cake.

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#13 14 years ago
MajestI hope files that have been sent in aren't being held up due to this if it is sounds unreasonable to me.

They are, but they'll be uploaded quickly. If by the end of today/tomorrow, there's nothing, we'll resume uploading as normal.

Majestic-MSFC

Majestic is thy Name!

50 XP

1st April 2006

0 Uploads

2,152 Posts

0 Threads

#14 14 years ago

Rightio. As they site doesn't have a heap of activity due to the lack of new downloads. Been a little quiet.

Danny Files Administrator

Former - FileFront Network Administrator

102 XP

10th September 2002

39 Uploads

1,446 Posts

0 Threads

#15 14 years ago

I know at least one mod that you are missing on the site :), the Milenium Project Mod for ST Armada 1. I mean the 1.9SE pack and the high res texture pack (i have it somewhere :)). (and the Mission Fix as well)

edit 2 - when i get home i'll search for it, i know where it is roughly :)

The Joelteon7

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#16 14 years ago

If you could find it, that would be quite nice to have. Still, if nothing is done tonight, I'm gonna have file uploads re-commenced.

102 XP

10th September 2002

39 Uploads

1,446 Posts

0 Threads

#17 14 years ago
Joelteon7If you could find it, that would be quite nice to have. Still, if nothing is done tonight, I'm gonna have file uploads re-commenced.

Got it, although its about 28 MB for all of them, i've put them into one file including these files (and a readme).

mp1.9se_Setup.exe mp1.9se_hires_pack.exe MP1.9SEFinalMissionPatch.zip MP1.9se Read Me.doc

Just wandering though, how should i send it to you. Should i host it on a site and send your the link or is there another way?

102 XP

10th September 2002

39 Uploads

1,446 Posts

0 Threads

#18 14 years ago

atomic dannyGot it, although its about 28 MB for all of them, i've put them into one file including these files (and a readme).

mp1.9se_Setup.exe mp1.9se_hires_pack.exe MP1.9SEFinalMissionPatch.zip MP1.9se Read Me.doc

Just wandering though, how should i send it to you. Should i host it on a site and send your the link or is there another way?

Looks like i can't pm you the link as your inbox is full :(, i'm not going to post the link in here as its probably going to kill my bandwidth (I have 30GB, but i have other things on the webspace) and its annoying that i can't edit my post :(

kel333

IWL: Klingon Defense Force

50 XP

10th June 2005

0 Uploads

728 Posts

0 Threads

#19 14 years ago
Joelteon7If you could find it, that would be quite nice to have. Still, if nothing is done tonight, I'm gonna have file uploads re-commenced.

Well, the Pyrotechnics are coming along nicely. I just used a stock ship and station and the sounds are not started yet. I have a few more textures to make for the firework weapons. My question for Joel is: Do you want me to submit what I've got by a certain time (e.g.: fair weapons textures without custom sounds)? If you set a deadline, I could offer a patch (later) with all the finished sounds/better textures, etc.

Edit: Aslo, do I submit it in the usual way?

The Joelteon7

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#20 14 years ago
kel333Well, the Pyrotechnics are coming along nicely. I just used a stock ship and station and the sounds are not started yet. I have a few more textures to make for the firework weapons. My question for Joel is: Do you want me to submit what I've got by a certain time (e.g.: fair weapons textures without custom sounds)? If you set a deadline, I could offer a patch (later) with all the finished sounds/better textures, etc. Edit: Aslo, do I submit it in the usual way?

You have, ideally, till 6pm GMT tomorrow (in about 21 hours). So, sounds and effects would be great :) In terms of submittance, just send it in normally, give the mod a name and we'll do the rest :) In regards to MP, my FTP was deciding to cut out, so I'll upload that overnight. As far as I'm concerned, it'll just be great to have it on the site :)