I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

239 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Hi all, question:

Is there a way to change or get rid of the 8472 evolution bubble? Thanks in advance!

:D

Flash525

The Carbon Comrade

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

15,103 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

if you remove the bubble, how are you going to build them? They will just 'appear' thats gonna suck!

Slider17

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

239 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Well, the application will kinda lend itself to that type of visual; or do you know how to change it to and an alternate one? (this is not for 8472)

Sejen

GF makes me horny

50 XP

10th March 2003

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Hmm! if you're going to convert one ship into another take a look at the borg integrator and galaxy integrator weapon files in your special weapon dir. Both of these files contain a "required ship list" of ships to merge together into a different ship. If that "required ship list" contained just one ship then it would be just a strait conversion

Slider17

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

239 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Yeah, see the real problem is I have this ship that can fuse into 2 different configurations. Each weapon works fine on it’s own but I can’t get both fusion weapons to appear at once. So, I thought, I’ll have the ship go through an “internal refit” by “evolving”. So you’ll get the same ship with a different odf containing the second fusion configuration. But the bubble looks a little weird, ideally I’d like to see worker bees with welding beams come out. And thanks for the help, I’ll try making one of the weapons based off of the galaxy integrator instead of both fusion. I'll let ya know. :naughty:

Slider17

50 XP

15th February 2004

0 Uploads

239 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Hmm, trying the integreator, I see it has the same classlabel so it essentially is the same weapon, so it’s still not appearing with the other one... oh well, so how bout that bubble? :confused: Or an alternate solution to the problem??? :smokin: