Help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 8 years ago

OK so I downloaded the future concept mod and I also kept the original version in a separate directory so that I could play both. Now, I wanted to put the Scimitar in the original game so I found the scimitar file at this site but it is not the same because it was edited for the mod. I installed it and I did not like some of the specs so I went into the future concept directory and copied all of the specs from the rscimitar.odf file and the ship is still not the same as the one in the other game. Specifically, when it is fired upon you start loosing systems very quickly before the sheilds go down and in the future concept you dont take any damage to systems until the sheilds go down. That is really all that I want to change. So my question is, is there some other folder that I am not looking at that can change this?

LineBoreal

Annoyingly Precise

50 XP

20th November 2008

0 Uploads

73 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

Actually, all you have to do is add this line somewhere in the ship's odf. shieldProtection = 1 This should make the Scimitar's shields take all the damage.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 8 years ago

WOW! thanks. I am such an amateur. I was wondering, is there some sort of list that has all of those commands.

StarBlade

www.starbase34.net

50 XP

6th January 2006

0 Uploads

1,705 Posts

0 Threads

#4 8 years ago

BlackNSB: Over at Starbase 34 is a full list of all .ODF commands for ships, stations, weapons and other in-game objects. You can follow the link in my signature.

:cool:

anarchyfan

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

24th July 2009

0 Uploads

187 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

@ the kid:

are they a1 or a2 commands? we wouldn't want him crashing his game now would we? :P

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 8 years ago

Most commands work for both games but as I recall the lisring tells you which game they work in if both don't use them.

StarBlade

www.starbase34.net

50 XP

6th January 2006

0 Uploads

1,705 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago

Starbase 34 is engineered around A2. Mostly 'cause I only play A2. ;)

:cool: