Jetfreak

The Real Awesome

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

7,526 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

I've been redoing most of my A2's physics for the past week and what kind of movement would best suit Species 8472? Seeing as their organic, should they move like fish in a pond (all jerky and jumpy) or just move like normal ships (slow in turning and banking)? Suggestions please, and yes, I've already tried the physics project.:naughty:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

Well the only time you see them is in scorpion P!/2 and they by far didn't git enough screen time. Based on what I saw I would tend to think of them as moving like big fighters.

augur13

One Of Many

50 XP

15th January 2007

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Actually they were in 4 episodes. Scorpion 1 and 2 , In The Flesh, (the episode with the fake starfleet command), and an earlier episode with one on the run from the Hirogen hunters. The one with the hunters showed a few good scenes especially when 8472 was running and started darting around in an asteroid field with no problems. So I would say fast and very agile.

delta_dids

What Lies Beyond...

50 XP

9th December 2006

0 Uploads

145 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Like a fish! That would be different and kinda cool, and yeah, would probably suit 8472 quite well.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

I'd be interested to see how you'd emulate that organic side-to-side swaying motion.