Species 8472 Remastered A2U -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

YouSendIt - Send large files - transfer delivery - FTP Replacement

just submitted it,but here's a link for those who wanna grab it now.

to the critics..before you just look at the textures..and not actually apply them to the stock models..i would say they really look much better than the stock textures...especially when the lighting is just right.they actually make species 8472 look like a life form and not a cartoony set of ships..

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

note to all..this pack has been revised heavily...the submitted one above should not be used by staff for the site..i will submit the revised pack soon.

Majestic-MSFC

Majestic is thy Name!

50 XP

2nd April 2006

0 Uploads

2,152 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

I am interested to see what you done with 8472, they are the once stock race that doesn't get much done to them.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

here's a screen of the behemoth,mother,and a two of the research stations..collector in bg along with transmuter..not much detail on those tho..

screensk0.jpg

ive tried to give each ship/station its own personality.ive finished the entire set..should be able to submit it via mydatabus tonight..i'll add a link here later.

Ragnar

Sneaking about...

50 XP

17th April 2007

0 Uploads

951 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Reminds me of Vorlon ships from B5, actually no, the Thirdspace ships. They had metal and organic parts. I like the Behemoth, very nicely done.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

myDataBus- the easiest way to store, share, and access your files!

well here's the final work and the pack release.see what you guys think.