Problem is that there are all these tiny slits that I can't seem to get a grip on so that I can fix them.
To turn the faces try "face to front" too. Sometimes its easier than reverse vertex order.
Nice model, once a few more of my projects are out of the way I'll look into reducing and releasing it :)
I'm actually getting close to finishing it... almost.
maybe this will help...minus the rear wings i leave it to you all to try and reduce the poly count.
Here's something else strange. I finally got the mesh problem sorted by reducing the original, but then this came up. It seems that some areas are darker than others, even though they use the same texture and that difference isn't in the texture. I switched the material's emissive to 0 and this is what I found.