reaper617

Only in death does duty end

50 XP

25th September 2007

0 Uploads

367 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

alright, ive finally gotten around to modelling a new NCC-1701-z... i havent converted to SOD yet.. so heres a milkshape screenshot.... Yes its supposed to be upsidedown Any thoughts? Suggestions? Weapon Suggestions?

Elrond1982

Good to be back

50 XP

19th October 2004

0 Uploads

1,487 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Wow - that definitely is a different design. Looks like it could really kick some ass! I'd like to see a closer-up image of it, perhaps an ingame or Storm 3D viewer pic! What year is the Enterprise-Z from? Because in my mod, I'm making every Enterprise from Enterprise-F to Enterprise-Y (and the Enterprise-Y is commissioned around 3161, 1000 years after the founding of the Federation). Interesting design. We need a lot more future ships out there. The Pelagic and Pheonix class starships (from ST: Renaissance site) are two others I'd like to see, but the Enterprise-Z is a great one to add to a list of far-future ships. Can you imagine if humans could live long enough to see the Enterprise-Z in reality!? If only all of us could live to see the Star Trek future!

Major A Payne

The 6th Day

50 XP

7th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,535 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Dragon_Master. I thought you had left this site. Also interesting to see that your attempting to thrash another model into your Ent-Z. So is it my kitbash of the Wyvern from BI2: Counterstrike you've ripped apart or Cleeves Soulwolf Class from SFC/BC that you've ripped to pieces this time?? Also whose Akira mesh pieces do I see in there??

All I'm going to say on this one is at least it looks more ship like, and the nacelles don't looked &*%^£$$).

cecilzero1

Armadafleet Command staff

50 XP

25th August 2002

0 Uploads

134 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

.........ok i kinda do not like it got too many peices everywhere

Elrond1982

Good to be back

50 XP

19th October 2004

0 Uploads

1,487 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Woa - this is the one I've heard of.

Sejen

GF makes me horny

50 XP

10th March 2003

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Hmm! Sounds interesting!

Say.. I was just wondering.. Did you ever finish that Starfox mod for A2? :(

[Yeah! I know that was kinda obvious, but realy.. I would like to know whats going on there :confused: ]

blurb23

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

28th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,007 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

very radical design! kinda like something you'd see on anime... me likes (even though i hate anime) you definaltey need to have ablative armor, and multi-level shielding (tertiary, secondary, and primary)... try throwing in a slipstream/transwarp drive for the weapons, multi-targeting weapons are a MUST...

The Joelteon7

The cake is a lie.There is no cake.

50 XP

13th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,926 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

Errrm, I'm gonna reserve the right to say nothing about this ship...plus, I thought after the last incident, you wouldn't try it again? Piece of advice, stop doing it, you're bound to get yourself into a lot of trouble.

Billy9

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

3rd July 2004

0 Uploads

417 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

Good multi-targeting weapons would be Captain Future's Multi Weapons. I modded them and made them regular weapons. They work well.

reaper617

Only in death does duty end

50 XP

25th September 2007

0 Uploads

367 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

okay, thx everyone i guess... and payne... this is my gamma level, this isnt the final model.... and im havin tga probs, so if some1 wouldnt mind expaining my these tga's arent showing on the model when everythings correctly assigned in Milkshape.... And i am giving credit to Soulwolf, BattleClinic, and Tigershark modelers. and ive decided to flip the ship over b/c it looks cooler... also in this little pack is a rudamentry gamma level model.. no hps so its not playable.... ANd as for year... maybe around Stardate 67231.23 ( yr, month, day, time i think... its been awhile since ive done stardates...) and as for the star fox mod... thats on hold until new models from the new Star Fox for the cube come out (BEST GAME EVER!!!!). I like the multi targeting... and i also got a prog that allows me to create weapon tga's so and color design schemes for them? And payne, i have none of ur models in here whatsoever b/c i dont even know what BI:2 thingy is.:confused: .... no that i think about it, where should i add parts and what kind? also im think better than transwarp... perhaps more like a space-time continum Gate (much cooler, even though i cant spel) thats all i gotta say.... wait.... for those of u ppl who dont know how i model... heres my model steps (in Greek alphabet) Zeta - my begining basis, no real stuff, just like the middle of the model Epsilon - We add more to the sides Gamma- Create a near likeness of the actual model, can still be missing parts Beta- testable, usuable model, still a few tga or sod probs Alpha- this is the mod everyone sees at A2 files