It would appear that I need some guidance on installing some ships...
I downloaded the BC Patch, The SDK, the Foundation Front End, and the following ships: The 1701A, The Miranda, The GalaxyX, the EnterpriseB, and the Defiant.
1) I uninstalled BC, rebooted, then Reinstalled it.
2) I copied the fresh installation to a new dir named "Original Install of Bridge Commander"
3) I installed the SDK to D:\Common\SDK
4) I installed the new patch from Activision then I unzipped the Foundation Front End to D:\Common\Games\Bridge Commander
5) I unzipped all of the ships (except the Enterprise B, as that's an exe, to D:\A\Ship
6) I copied each folder from the D:\A\Ship format (Example: D:\A\Defiant\data to D:\Common\Bridge Commander, and allowed any overwriting of files. I did this for each ship (both the data and scripts folders).
7) I have yet to see any of these ships listed in quick battle. I even entered:
import EnterpriseB import EnterpriseNCC1701 import Defiant import GalaxyX import Miranda
in the D:\Common\Bridge Commander\Scripts\Plugins\Custom\custom.py file. I also copied the py file for each ship - Example: Defiant.py, EnterpriseB.py, GalaxyX.py, EnterpriseNCC1701.py, and the Miranda.py files to both the D:\Common\Games\Bridge Commander\scripts\Plugins and the D:\Common\Games\Bridge Commander\scripts\Plugins\Custom directories...
I have yet to see any of these ships listed in quick battle... What am I missing here? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I don't think it will work with the 1.1 patch. Hell i am having a hell of a time trying to get the ships to show up at all.:(