CONOR1992

Dontfolymeimloast

50 XP

16th September 2006

0 Uploads

87 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

i was thinking about type 25 destroyers and i thot that a mod based right now would be cool:p its about a race attacking earth and just in the nick of time a sauser arrives and blows them away but instead of fighting for us they give us sheilds and advanced engines to fly in space. because of the intending threat nato decide not to develope new space ships but to refit all sea going vessels with space capibility... battleships carriers (mvam launching planes) frigates scouts fighter planes Submarines but i need help with the models ive already done most of them but they have no textures and need fine tuning so if any one would like to help im always here:cya: :sleep: p.s if you want to help the models are in .3ds, gmax and some big ships are in .mdl (its got something to with msfs 2004)

Henze

perfection!

50 XP

15th December 2006

0 Uploads

489 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

StarGate, right??

i believe there is already a stargate pack...or did you mean something else"??

Stargate Ship Pack, Bridge Commander Downloads, Bridge Commander Stargate SG - 1 and Atlantis

NIKIN

Addicted to GF

50 XP

22nd October 2006

0 Uploads

290 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

this isn't stargate he's talking about, I think he just wants normal earth vehicles like boats and planes

JimmyB76 Filer

ST: Bridge Commander Central Forums Admin

30,798 XP

19th March 2003

0 Uploads

2,860 Posts

84 Threads

#4 11 years ago
Henze

perfection!

50 XP

15th December 2006

0 Uploads

489 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

ahh allright, i haven't said anything then !! =p

well i am not a modder nor a modeller, but perhaps you can port the planes from flight simulator or something like that:P..

CONOR1992

Dontfolymeimloast

50 XP

16th September 2006

0 Uploads

87 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

thats wat ive been doin lol but the textures are not compatable also no glows so ive been busy sorting that out.

NIKIN

Addicted to GF

50 XP

22nd October 2006

0 Uploads

290 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

I always thought it would be interesting to have WW2 planes in the game, just for a laugh

CONOR1992

Dontfolymeimloast

50 XP

16th September 2006

0 Uploads

87 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

ok this is wat ive been up to... british Vanguard-class ballistic missile submarine- needs textures Type 42 Manchester-class- needs textures Type 22 Broadsword-class- needs textures Type 23 Duke-class- textures finished-needs HPing river class fast patrol craft-needs textures Invincible class aircraft carrier-finished but needs ski jump us navy Nimitz class- needs converting Ticonderoga class cruiser- needs textures Arleigh Burke class- needs textures Virginia class attack submarines- needs HPing other frendly alien sauser- Needs Textures enemy alien mothership- needs converting enemy alien fighter- needs textures Planes both carriers can launch all planes b2b bomber- needs textures a-10 bomber- needs textures mig-29- needs textures f22 raptors- needs textures f15- needs textures f18- needs textures f35 jsf- needs textures more to come

N1GH7H4WK

BC modder. So, what?

50 XP

27th April 2006

0 Uploads

580 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

first of all, decide which style you're going to follow: Stargate, Star Trek, B-5, BSG, things like that......