Hey all. I know by the subject line, you all must be thinking I've got a weird computer or something, but it's true. Since installing NanoFX2.0 and MVAM 2.0, while I enjoy their results immensely, in Quick Battle, during Single Player, I've noticed the following bugs:
1) During warp, you can't access Kiska's Helm Menu, nor can you change the warp speed. This, as I've read, is a bug in the scripting somewhere. I'm hoping that a fix for it is in the works soon.
2) Even though I have a friend that says he has the MVAM working with C2's Galaxy v3 in Single Player, I, however, can't seem to get it to work. The MVAM Menu is grayed out. Any suggestions on this? I have the MVAM Infinite Mod installed if that helps with the answer.
3) Even though the game says it's saving the game, I can't find the saved game files anywhere, so I can't load from my last location. I have to start the game over from the very beginning. Any idea as to why this might be happening?
Any help is appreciated. NanoByte, good work with the Beta. I hope that the full version will be even better.
I had the same problems, but i reistall all and works ok...
for 1. its a bug, will be fixed with ATP 3 comes our or when the full version comes out.
2. MVAM does not work in single player, sneaker MIGHT i reapeat MIGHT make a single player patch for it.
3. Just use the ingame episode selector. (or use test mode, does same thing by replaceing the quickbattle botton with test only)
Well, when will ATP 3 be out. I've never downloaded one of those mods, but, if I need, I'll get it.
I hope sneaker makes a patch for it, because I'd like to use MVAM in Single Player.
atp will be out when it comesout. we don't know the exact date. supposeitly ATP Demensions will do the same thing. but we odn't know the release for that either. so it will come out when it comes out.
Right now sneak is more interested in makeing a GUI for makeing MVAM instalation much easier. So i wouldn't expect him to make a patch for it any time in the near future. Hes a busy guy. And the best modder out there (all the mods hes done are perfectly done, and was never bodged from existing scripts)
and for the ingame selector. does the same exact thing as a save, just you get a full complement of torpedoes again. really handy till you get up to where you must save the starbase. Most mods you install tho will cause any saves you have to be corrupt. so its really a handy tool sometimes unless you have a torpedo trainer.