help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

i just got done installing stargate ship pack 2 and my sceen went black when i try to load all thats there is the starfleet curser thingy i have km and DS9FX installed and i just had installed the TGLs for the fleet and it just went black i tryed deleting them but that didnt work so i went to my other comp and took the movie folder off and put it on mine i didnt have a backup becuse i just had to reinstall windows becuse i got some new comp stuff any help would be great i miss bc already :bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl:

SG-2

"Jaffa! Kree!"

50 XP

6th October 2005

0 Uploads

170 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago
*Daedalus

A Phoenix from the ashes

50 XP

18th April 2006

0 Uploads

3,091 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

What he has described is a BSOD...

SG-2

"Jaffa! Kree!"

50 XP

6th October 2005

0 Uploads

170 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

i meant the error/console report.soz:uhoh:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

:bawl:this is the worst time for it to do this KM 1.0 just came out!

*Daedalus

A Phoenix from the ashes

50 XP

18th April 2006

0 Uploads

3,091 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Well a console report would help us if we were to try and solve your problem. Hit the " ` " key (to the left of the "1" key) to bring down the console, then just do a print screen. Upload to Photobucket, post here, and you should get a solution.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

just tryed it no cosloe coming down any idea how to uninstall the stargate ships?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 12 years ago

ok never mind i am just doing a total reinsall of bc after that i will bring the files up form my other comp and try that (other comp is like 2 to 3 ships behide me so not much of a loss luckly i saved all my downloaded flies) thanks for the help everyone (although i didnt use any of it :lol:) now i will be able to play bc and as my favorite ship (sig) Torpedo out

SG-2

"Jaffa! Kree!"

50 XP

6th October 2005

0 Uploads

170 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

you should wait a while because the new stargate pack comes out soon and you need a clean KM install for it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 12 years ago

i win its working now (take that black screen of death!)