clonetravis

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

22nd March 2007

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

ok this is my thred post in three days lol. does anyone no where i can find a map of the youtopa plonesha fleet yards above mars? just give me a link or somthing ty.

Henze

perfection!

50 XP

15th December 2006

0 Uploads

489 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

because there are no youtopa plonesha fleet yards..i guess you meant the Utopia Planitia Fleetyards ;)

and about that i do not know where to find them, but when i had KM 0.9, there whas a station (a cardassian one btw) near mars.

McKinley Station, Bridge Commander Downloads, Bridge Commander Federation this is the Mc Kinley station...which was near mars at Utopia Planitia Fleet yards...

hope this will help a little!

086goinfast

NObama

50 XP

7th March 2006

0 Uploads

9,633 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

The closest that I've seen is the Earth system(3 yards) in KM1.0 but, I will look at Mars again, although I don't think there are any yards there.

*Daedalus

A Phoenix from the ashes

50 XP

18th April 2006

0 Uploads

3,091 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

If you look at that episode of Voyager where they bring Seven back in time, there's a few shots of the fleetyards there. Wish I could help more. I don't know what season or episode it is.

anazonda

Pro-Filer thinks I'm cool!!

50 XP

17th June 2006

0 Uploads

444 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

There is no system that actually has the entire UP fleet yard. I would like to put a note in here: The header "HELP" usually never gives much response to a question. Next time i suggest posting with a header that discribes your problem.

josephdavis

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

21st December 2005

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

would be a great map if one was ever made

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

Hi im Browny i realy need help i want to expand BC by using mods and patches like mod-pack Kobayashi Maru 1.0 but i can never get any of the mods to work sept the ones for BCMI could some one help me by running me tho it on msn or tho e-mail?

JimmyB76 Filer

ST: Bridge Commander Central Forums Admin

31,130 XP

19th March 2003

0 Uploads

2,890 Posts

84 Threads

#8 12 years ago

dude - do you have to post the same darn thing in every thread??!? especially when you're hijacking *someone else's* thread! please never post in someone else's thread with your issues when it has *nothing* to do with the thread you're posting in! make your own thread! and please never make the same post multiple times! (now if you'll excuse me, i am going to post this after all your other duplicate posts)

also - try using the "SEARCH" function here! also, try using it at BCU and BCC! your "problem" has been gone over hundreds of times already!

*Daedalus

A Phoenix from the ashes

50 XP

18th April 2006

0 Uploads

3,091 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

Lol. What Jimmy said... There's a "Search" button there for a reason, dude. Try use it instead of spamming everyone else's thread.