negaguy0331

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th February 2007

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

A few months ago I downloaded something to Bridge Commander. When I go into Quick Battle it loads then goes to a blank screen. Since I could not solve the problem I deleted the game. Now I want to get back into Bridge Commander again. I re-installed the game and went into Quick Battle. The same thing happened again. A blank screen. Its been months since the game was on my computer and this is still happening. Could someone tell me what I might need to do in order to play this game again? I have no idea where to go from here!! Any help would be great. Thanks. Jonathan aka negaguy0331

JimmyB76 Filer

ST: Bridge Commander Central Forums Admin

30,469 XP

19th March 2003

0 Uploads

2,835 Posts

81 Threads

#2 11 years ago

read the stickied threads... look for one called "Beating The Black Screen Of Death (etc etc etc etc)" and go from there... also, it would help having a console report (described in that thread)... reinstalling BC, or uninstalling BC, because of a black screen/yellow cursor or whatever is 99.99% of the time never necessary, almost all problems can be fixed...

negaguy0331

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th February 2007

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Here is the Print Screen of what the script is saying:

JimmyB76 Filer

30,469 XP

19th March 2003

0 Uploads

2,835 Posts

81 Threads

#4 11 years ago

i removed the BMP image - please change it to JPEG and then upload it... thx

negaguy0331

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th February 2007

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Here we go. Got in jpeg format:

JimmyB76 Filer

30,469 XP

19th March 2003

0 Uploads

2,835 Posts

81 Threads

#6 11 years ago

did you install BC's 1.1 patch? did you install the foundation or when running BCMP - does it say anything about the foundation not being installed or outdated? did you read the requirements (if any) about the MVAM Infinite mod? what other mods have you installed, besides the MVAM mod - and are you sure you read their readmes and had their requirements?

negaguy0331

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th February 2007

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

It says the the Foundation is Outdated. What ever that means. Yes I do have Patch 1.1 installed. And there are no other Mods that have been installed. Also I met all of the system requirments for everything that I downloaded previously. Even checked to make sure that I had any old mods that need to be used in conjunction with new ones if they required it. And what is the MVAM Infinite Mod. Checked for that one and could not find it anywhere.

JimmyB76 Filer

30,469 XP

19th March 2003

0 Uploads

2,835 Posts

81 Threads

#8 11 years ago

if it says your Foundation is outdated, it should give you a prompt to "update now", and apparently, you do in fact have Sneaker's MVAM Infinite Mod, it is showing up in your conolse report, and is th one causing the error... search BCFiles for "mvam infinite", and try reinstalling it...

or, if you have the 1.1 Patch and *nothing* else installed, try installing KM 0.9 and then KM's 0.9.1 Patch - again, KM can only be installed on an untouched unmooded BC (with the 1.1 patch) install... it would prolly be safe to start a brand new install for that, and uninstall the one you currently have tho...