Assimilation_Drone

MSFC F Mod

50 XP

10th April 2006

0 Uploads

214 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

First of all; Where is Dasher42's Fundation (And how do I install it)? And then I've opened QBR, the screen goes black! I also want to know how to add First Contact 2 mission (and other missions) to Quickbattle replacement.

EDIT: If this was the wrong place to post this, please move it. Sometimes it'sa abit confusing there to post stuff.

nebula

KM beta and support member

50 XP

21st September 2002

0 Uploads

672 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago
Assimilation_DroneFirst of all; Where is Dasher42's Fundation (And how do I install it)? And then I've opened QBR, the screen goes black! I also want to know how to add First Contact 2 mission (and other missions) to Quickbattle replacement. EDIT: If this was the wrong place to post this, please move it. Sometimes it'sa abit confusing there to post stuff.

well for one the foundation can be found in BCMI.net and BCMP

BCMI.NET has the newest foundation.

Assimilation_Drone

MSFC F Mod

50 XP

10th April 2006

0 Uploads

214 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

I've checked BCMI.net, and there aren't any links to a foundation file there... It's just digitalhams.com...

nebula

50 XP

21st September 2002

0 Uploads

672 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago
Assimilation_DroneI've checked BCMI.net, and there aren't any links to a foundation file there... It's just digitalhams.com...

IT IS NOT A LINK! It is a file that comes with BCMI.Net... look for it under the location you installed it to.

Assimilation_Drone

MSFC F Mod

50 XP

10th April 2006

0 Uploads

214 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Ok, it was there you meant it was.. Well, now I have installed it, but what about those other questions?

nebula

50 XP

21st September 2002

0 Uploads

672 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

nwo you should install QBR 2 again and skip the screen that says foundation is not installed.... once you do that it should work.... the extra missions can be found at bcfiles and just go in a folder in custom\qbr\something.

Assimilation_Drone

MSFC F Mod

50 XP

10th April 2006

0 Uploads

214 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

I've done that, but it doesn't work... All the buttons I get under custom mission is; Autoload, carriers and ships. And then I click on either one of them the screen goes black!

In the download of First Contact mission 2, the readme file said that you should just place the py file in Scripts/custom/Quickbattlegame and then it would work. Scripts/custom/Quickbattlegame is in programfiles within the Bridge Commander file here at my computer.

JimmyB76 Filer

ST: Bridge Commander Central Forums Admin

30,367 XP

19th March 2003

0 Uploads

2,826 Posts

81 Threads

#8 12 years ago
nebula

50 XP

21st September 2002

0 Uploads

672 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago
Assimilation_DroneI've done that, but it doesn't work... All the buttons I get under custom mission is; Autoload, carriers and ships. And then I click on either one of them the screen goes black! In the download of First Contact mission 2, the readme file said that you should just place the py file in Scripts/custom/Quickbattlegame and then it would work. Scripts/custom/Quickbattlegame is in programfiles within the Bridge Commander file here at my computer.

So your file structure is programfiles\BCScripts\custom\quickbattlegame??

Assimilation_Drone

MSFC F Mod

50 XP

10th April 2006

0 Uploads

214 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

Yes, that happened then the QBR was installed. But I also have some scripts outside programfiles, but still inside bcfiles...