The USS

Addicted to GF

50 XP

22nd November 2005

0 Uploads

266 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

My Bridge Commander graphics are not processing correctly. Some of the details, specifically the lights on board the ship, when viewed from the outside, are not on. The ship appears without power, like it has no external lights on. If you know how to troubleshoot this problem, please post here.

"P.S." If you can tell me how to post pictures (I am new) I will do that as well. THX.:)

JimmyB76 Filer

ST: Bridge Commander Central Forums Admin

30,798 XP

19th March 2003

0 Uploads

2,860 Posts

84 Threads

#2 13 years ago
CaptainFish

Captain Of the USS Seaworthy

50 XP

6th July 2003

0 Uploads

887 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Check in your settings. See if Speculars, Glows, and look at the model Detail options. Without those your ship looks like a polygonal block.

MilleauRekiir

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

4th November 2003

0 Uploads

631 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

There are two ways of posting images on this forum. For both of them, instead of clicking on the "Post Quick Reply" icon beneath the text box, click on the "go advanced" icon.

This takes you to a new screen that then gives you various tools. Between the boxes containing the subject and the body of your reply there is a two layer toolbar.

On the upper row of the toolbar, there is an icon like a paperclip. Click on that to add a picture as an attachment to the thread. Click on it and you will be asked to browse for a file to attach. There will appear a link at the bottom of the thread people can click to get at the picture.

Alternatively, if you have the picture saved on some webspace somewhere, the second row gives you another way of posting it. The picture-like icon on this row needs to be clicked, then you will be prompted to enter the url of your pic into it. The picture should appear in the body of the message.

A picture done like above appears below: ship2.jpg

If you want to type rather than click then type: {IMG}http://url{/IMG} Except use [ rather than {

Meanwhile a different picture is attached to the thread using the first method.

The USS

Addicted to GF

50 XP

22nd November 2005

0 Uploads

266 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Captain fish that did not worck :/

The USS

Addicted to GF

50 XP

22nd November 2005

0 Uploads

266 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

hirs afue pick's. I hope this well help.:uhm:

The USS

Addicted to GF

50 XP

22nd November 2005

0 Uploads

266 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

gur

The USS

Addicted to GF

50 XP

22nd November 2005

0 Uploads

266 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago
The USS

Addicted to GF

50 XP

22nd November 2005

0 Uploads

266 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago

well i wud lick sume moor help on this

CaptainFish

Captain Of the USS Seaworthy

50 XP

6th July 2003

0 Uploads

887 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago

Well the only other thing i could think of is the data file has been currupted. If your useing the stock game, try copying over the data files from the CD. If not your going to have to reinstall each of your mods till each of there graphics process right. If thats not working, reinstall the game. (i can't think of any other options) Before you reinstall tho, check for graphic card driver upgrades!!!! That could also be an issue.