Hi! I am quite new here. I downloaded me couple of files where is just a simple exe file to install the map / ship. 1. Yesterday I install the Defiant (02 or 03) via the setup.exe the ship appear also in the QUICKBATTLE MENUE (I play mostly QB). But around the defiant was a large white field - it seems that some pictures was not installed or so, after a few moments BC crashed.
2. If I chose a Borg Cube and select some Cardassian Stations (as emenies), the game crashed as well
3. I installed a advanced Rom. Warbird and it appears as "???" as enemy in the QB (and in the list of friendly/enemy ships) doesn't move against my Borg Cube......If I choose it against normal Ships (Akira) it be firing and works normal.
3. I installed (I think, RED NOVA or so but it seems to be an) additional map in QB called "STARBASE 12". Guess what happens if I select this map and press start in QB. Yes, game crashed.
4. I miss the Intro from Staffi: "Welcome to the QB, we have some ships in the FED Tactical Base" and so on
5. Question: Is it possible to go to Warp inside a QB Game? I installed me the Sol System (without other requirements) Also I thought that I read somewhere that is possible to go to warp in a QB Game Mode...
6. Where can I find additional options in a bridge like distress call and so on??? Is this only with special bridges possibles or at special location (in special maps)?
7. I installed via a exe file the Borg cylinder, but he doesn't appear in the QB Borg menue..........but the installation was successful.
Thanks in advance, if anybody can help me. Greetz Annoraner
Hello:cya: Most of the things you want (warp, distress call, ect) can all be found in the Kobayashi Maru 1.0 mod or KM 1.0 for short, its the biggest and best mod out there right now and should be all you need.
Starstruck;3818999Hello:cya: Most of the things you want (warp, distress call, ect) can all be found in the Kobayashi Maru 1.0 mod or KM 1.0 for short, its the biggest and best mod out there right now and should be all you need.
Thanks a lot. There is a Thread with explanations what happen if I do this or that?
But for the rest: Re-install, install BC, Install the Mods better? Must I run the EXE.FILES in the BC directory or can I do it just as usual from the desktop?