All I want to do is ... -1 reply

Please wait...

MindGame

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th March 2003

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

i have the 1.04 patch and it works fine and all. But i want to go back to the stock standard 1.02 version Can someone tell me how to simply get rid of the 1.04 patch. I deleted it and uninstalled the game but it wont let me play multiplayer unless i install the patch WHAT CAN I DO ?




IZaNaGI

Mandalorian Jedi

50 XP

14th November 2002

0 Uploads

117 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Sorry dog, but 99% of all servers are 1.04 and the other 1% are 1.03, and without these patches you cant go inside them cos 1.02 is old news and was deemed too buggy!!

I mean christ 1.03 is lamer central i hate to see a 1.02 server :eek:




young Obi-Wan

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

17th October 2002

0 Uploads

4,137 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

ya, that's why you can't play MP nemore. I've heared about ppl running both 1.02 and 1.04, modifying the exe file, but I dunno how to do that.