help game -1 reply

Please wait...

Cloud_guy

Revenge was here.

50 XP

11th July 2002

0 Uploads

2,433 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

can someone tell me what you have in your base folder cuz all i have in there is assets0 and assest1 and i cant play SP or MP




FileJune

50 XP

2nd July 2002

0 Uploads

2,542 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Gee that helps. eveyone has diferent arangemnt of Folders becuse of mods and tools.

Lets tart here. What version of JK2 do you have? 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, or 1.04. - best to have 1.04.

Did you install the game by the defalt Folder/setings? - Game runs best best by defalts.




Cloud_guy

Revenge was here.

50 XP

11th July 2002

0 Uploads

2,433 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

i got SP workind tho it looks bad they look like blocks i unistalled the game to make somthin work better but i couldnt install it again so i made a copy of it then installed that but when it went to 90% done it didnt go the rest 10% i only had 90% of it installed so the SP and MP didnt work so i download it from kazaa but it only uses SP so i put the SP from the downloaded into the installed but not workins game and downloaded a fix for MP which didnt fix it when i try to go into a server it says invalid folder all i want is to have MP cuz i dont like SP i have 1.04 patch




FileJune

50 XP

2nd July 2002

0 Uploads

2,542 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

You have a bad file redownload it from a diferent source.

Try these P2P programs: 1>Direct conect - http://www.neo-modus.com/ 2>Grokster - http://www.grokster.com/ 3>WinMX - http://www.winmx.com