/sas/darkapathy

n00b at skinning

50 XP

27th December 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

[color=deepskyblue]i'm a noob @ skinning and nobody is helping me so maybe this place would be different [/color] [color=deepskyblue]i want to make skins for ef2, i just need to know 2 things, [/color] [color=deepskyblue]#1 where do you get the bases/models to work on?[/color] [color=deepskyblue]# 2 would it be possible to convert something from ef1?!?!? [/color] [color=deepskyblue]thanks IF you reply and actually HELP ME[/color]

Kerian VIP Member

tensa Zangetsu

50 XP

31st December 2032

0 Uploads

5,685 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

moved to the EF modifications area you'll get more help here i imagine

EXiT

7o'nine

50 XP

11th April 2002

0 Uploads

2,175 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I replied on your Ritualistic thread on #1, but for #2... the simple answer is no. In-depth answer: For one thing it's illegal ;) you can't port over any models/skins/textures/etc that came with EF1. But other than that, you'd need to import the EF1 model into EF2 and then get that skin working in EF2. So far, I haven't seen any custom models for EF2 so while I'm sure it's possible, you'd need to find someone who has the software, knowledge and skill to do the import/export business. Basically, it's illegal... and hard to do ;)

Darkness Knight 15

Zerstörung.

50 XP

15th May 2003

0 Uploads

4,262 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

MilkShape has a plugin that allows you to import EF2 models into it for editing, but the plugin does not support any exporting. There are probably other programs that could be used though. -DarknessKnight15

Ender_920

Swift Warrior

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Where can I get this import-plugin?