Tore

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th May 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I been for a while now trying to get the Scimitar in my game just don't know how to do it. Could some one help me on this?

Werner_Stenyotovich

Victory is Life!

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Do you have the beta patch? If so, then open the file in (game directory)\assets\specs\DefaultLoadOut.txt, and scroll down until you see the line:

Romulan Romulan-Battleship Scimitar Scimitar NS .................................................................... Delete the NS and the Scimitar should Show up. If you do not have the patch, then you will have to Un-install the game, delete the SFC3 folder, reinstall, download the patch from www.sfc3files.com, (either one will do, I think [Build 500 or Build 531], or both), then install it. DO NOT INSTALL THE NEMESIS MOVIE MISSION OR THE DIRECT X 9 FIX AS IT WILL SCREW UP THE GAME!! THEY ARE BOTH IN THE PATCHES< PLUS SOME OTHER STUFF>

manitoba1073

FLEET ADMIRAL

50 XP

23rd February 2003

0 Uploads

523 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

ChrisMunroeDo you have the beta patch? If so, then open the file in (game directory)\assets\specs\DefaultLoadOut.txt, and scroll down until you see the line:

Romulan Romulan-Battleship Scimitar Scimitar NS .................................................................... Delete the NS and the Scimitar should Show up. If you do not have the patch, then you will have to Un-install the game, delete the SFC3 folder, reinstall, download the patch from www.sfc3files.com, (either one will do, I think [Build 500 or Build 531], or both), then install it. DO NOT INSTALL THE NEMESIS MOVIE MISSION OR THE DIRECT X 9 FIX AS IT WILL SCREW UP THE GAME!! THEY ARE BOTH IN THE PATCHES< PLUS SOME OTHER STUFF>

actually u should download both patches and install them. after u do that then just delete the NS in the default.txt files

Tore

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th May 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Thank you both it works so thx for the help