downloaded ship replaced soverign class enterprise, please help -1 reply

Please wait...

Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#1 11 years ago

i downloaded the constitution mark 2 class enterprise (thats the enterprise-a) and it replaced the soverign class enterprise that the game controls with the constitution mark 2 class, the soverign folder is still there, and i can still play the soverign class, and i can also play the contitution mark 2, and its kinda annoying that picard is commanding the enterprise-a instead of enterprise-e, anyone know what went wrong and how to fix it?




AlDaja

SFC III Troubleshooter.

50 XP

5th September 2006

0 Uploads

11,263 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago
skyfire477;3396545i downloaded the constitution mark 2 class enterprise (thats the enterprise-a) and it replaced the soverign class enterprise that the game controls with the constitution mark 2 class, the soverign folder is still there, and i can still play the soverign class, and i can also play the contitution mark 2, and its kinda annoying that picard is commanding the enterprise-a instead of enterprise-e, anyone know what went wrong and how to fix it?

Are you referring to SFCIII? As I understand it, in single play mode the Enterprise E will always show up as cannon in the story and cannot be changed unless you edit that part of the game with some C++ knowledge otherwise tampering with the script may cause an exception error in the game. I have both the E and A in my game, but you have to have them listed separately under the dot core/default files within assets/spec file folders. Suggest you refer to the tutorials on SFCIII (http://starfleetcommand3.filefront.com/) homepage to check that you did not miss a step when adding and/or replacing a ship.




Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#3 11 years ago

I dont know C++ so I didnt change anything, but u did give me the idea to check the core and loadout and it was the folder name, the enterprise-a put itself into a folder named enterprise, and thats the folder th enterprise-e is supposed to be in so i changed the enterprise-a folder name and it worked, the enterprise-e is back to being a soverign class, thanks aldaja