nightshade2247

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th September 2006

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

i need help in creating a weapon for the Galaxy X class i need to create the phaser cannon and i need help to create it so any help anyone could give me i would be greatful

AlDaja

SFC III Troubleshooter.

50 XP

5th September 2006

0 Uploads

11,263 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

If you are looking for something quick and simple, try using a fed phaser 13 and adjust the kill for it in weapons items, although, it may also increase fed stations kill ratio too. I just added the 13 to my galaxy x and it charges quickly and does heavy damage

FinalWarsGodjira

Commanding USS Enterprise

50 XP

19th September 2006

0 Uploads

59 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

nightshade2247;3211880i need help in creating a weapon for the Galaxy X class i need to create the phaser cannon and i need help to create it so any help anyone could give me i would be greatful[/QUOTE]

Ok been here before. I really changed the Galaxy X around. I put the phaser cannons on the top beside of the bridge and used the bottem cannon space for a super tropdeo that destoys a brog cube that has shields with on shot. But anywho I would pick a beam weapon like the ion cannon. Go into the textures folder and find any find that has to do with the ion cannon. Back it up and then use paint to change the color around. It is a little more work, but i think this works better then the phaser 13. The phaser will follow a target when it has been fired where the ion will not. It just does not look right when a phaser beam fried from that cannon follows your target around and the beam goes behind the ship.

Ok now go into Common Settings and weapons. Find the Ion Cannon and change it to Fed. Also change the damange level. It seemed to be able to blow holes through ships and there shields so I say 50 to 100 for the damage if you have not changed any of the hulls. I even cut and paste the enrty and put it with the Fed heavy weapons. Now go into Default load out and do a search for the Ion cannon. when you find it replace it with some other weapon. I think the ion cannon is Klingon by defual so change any entry for the ion cannon to K-photon torp or something.

Now start the game and refit the galaxy X with the ion cannon. Test and make sure it looks right and does the damage you want it to do. Make sure to save the galaxy x...use galaxy x1 for the name. Exit the game and go in customloadout....find the entry for the Galaxy X and copy it. Make a back up of Default loadout. Open defual loadout and find the Galaxy X line. Del. it and paste the line from customload out. The line will have the word custom after Galaxy X. Delete that word.

Now go back into the game and see if the Galaxy X has the ion Cannon by defult. If it does delete the Galaxy X1 and test again. Exit the game and go back into Weaponitem and add the UnavailableForRefit = 1 line under the ion cannon. I did the same for the Armor, and shields. Make sure no other ship has it, up the power, and add it to the galaxy x by defualt.

[QUOTE=AlDaja;3242663]If you are looking for something quick and simple, try using a fed phaser 13 and adjust the kill for it in weapons items, although, it may also increase fed stations kill ratio too. I just added the 13 to my galaxy x and it charges quickly and does heavy damage

If you want go into defaultloadout and find and replace search for phaser13f, replace it with phaser13. Go sup up phaser13f and add to the galaxy X. This will ensure that a starbase does no have the power of a ship from 25 some odds years in the further.

AlDaja

SFC III Troubleshooter.

50 XP

5th September 2006

0 Uploads

11,263 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

hey!!cool thanks for this information!!!