sfc3patch1.01beta2buildv534b.exe does not work -1 reply

  • 1
  • 2

Please wait...

Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#1 13 years ago

I have DL this 3 times and in all cases the files seem to have crc or 21fc error in them and can not be installed properly. Can someone please check the file is ok and fix it. I am on dail up which disconnect evry 2 hours and when it does the file doesn't resume but starts again from zero. To get round this i have to pause DL then disconnect myself and resume again. Don't know if this could be a problem.

cheers




Victory123

Alternate Universe Guru

50 XP

27th February 2005

0 Uploads

282 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Where are you downloading it from?




Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#3 13 years ago

filefront, here, other two website that holds them

all come up with either crc 21fc 31fc errors




Victory123

Alternate Universe Guru

50 XP

27th February 2005

0 Uploads

282 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

ok, do you have any other patches/mods installed before you installed v534?




Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#5 13 years ago

No

I did follow the installation guide. I tried every possible options. I have 5 copies of this file and each of them stop installing the patch at different %. ie one stopped at 48%, the other file stopped at 52% etc.




Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#6 13 years ago

Just curious. Is there any software out there that i can use to individually extract the files out of the patch myself and on the other patch i have i could take out the healthy file to replace the damage file from the first patch Or do you know where i can get the patch from another site. I think the dail up connection i have may be the problem as when the patch resume downloading it may have cause the patch to corrupt.




Ravermandsaint

Dead Tired.

50 XP

14th September 2004

0 Uploads

441 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

win98 or XP right? Turn of every program in windows. I mean every program. Especially virusscanners. Go to msconfig and turn-of every program only in the "startup" tab. No worry's, just make sure you wright everything down...or remember.<<>>




Victory123

Alternate Universe Guru

50 XP

27th February 2005

0 Uploads

282 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

it could very well be a problem with the download cutting off. try downloading a program that will be able to restart an unfinished download, like GoZilla. That will help you get the full file.




Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#9 13 years ago

Win 98 have turn every program off I am using DAP download accelerator and never failed to resume in 5 years until now, Will try another software ie Gozilla and see if that works and get back to u soon.




Guest

I didn't make it!

0 XP

 
#10 13 years ago

Finally got this to work. Using download accelerator or gozilla was useless, but hey Getright manage to resume it properly hence no more errors. In the options menu i got Getright to roll back 100k when resuming to avoid missing bytes hence the file errors and it worked.

Thanks for ya help guys




  • 1
  • 2