Mihail Advanced Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#1711 14 years ago

Cat: All in all, a hundred percent successful trip. Kryten: Sir, we lost Mister Rimmer! Cat: All in all, a hundred percent successful trip.

TheMirage

The People's Politsayski

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

6,624 Posts

0 Threads

#1712 14 years ago

Didn't see taht one yet. But reminds me of another. Cat: Face it, thier gone buddy. But look on the bright side. THIER GONE BUDDY!! or when they find the stasis leak and bring back a bar of soap, which turns into powder. Cat: Who were you thinking of bringing back? Rimmer: Me! Cat: (to Lister) Lets do it!

Mihail Advanced Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#1713 14 years ago

It was from rimmerworld, great episoide. robot reaper: Arnold Rimmer, your life is over, come with me, you'll travel to the river styx, where you will place a coin and. rimmer: Not today, Matey!, remember only the good die young! holly: well, the thing about a black hole, it's main feature is it's black, and the thing about space, your basic space color is black, so how are you supposed to see them?

TheMirage

The People's Politsayski

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

6,624 Posts

0 Threads

#1714 14 years ago

"If there were no black holes, what were they?" "Grit. Five secs of grit on the scanoscope. You see, the thing about grit, the color of grit, is its black, and the thing about the scanoscope..." Yeah, I've only seen a few episodes beyond series III, I haven't bought the others yet. I really should get cracking. Which reminds me of when rimmer was talking about being Alexader the graets "Cheif Eunuch" "Well if I wasn't then why do I wince every time I see a pair of nutcrackers? And when I'm with a lrage group of women why do I have an overhwelming urge to...bathe them all in warm olive oil?"

Mihail Advanced Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#1715 14 years ago

Your only up to season III? that's ashame, such a good show, theres only a few episodes I hate watching, and its the early kryten episodes

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#1716 14 years ago

China try at communism failed miserably.

TheMirage

The People's Politsayski

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

6,624 Posts

0 Threads

#1717 14 years ago
MihailYour only up to season III? that's ashame, such a good show, theres only a few episodes I hate watching, and its the early kryten episodes

tell me about it.sad%20%28frown%29.gif Don't they blow up the ship at some point? And bring back Cochanski? And then Holly becomes Male again....oh yeah, I'd really like to see also whats with that episode where they discover the whole thing was just a game or something...GAAAAHHHHH! I too far behind!sad%20%28frown%29.gif

Mihail Advanced Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#1718 14 years ago

Red Dwarf does not get blown up, it gets lost more or less, it was stolen by krytens nano bots. And yes they bring her back, but sadly it's a different actor then the one shown in the first couple seasons.

And then Holly becomes Male again

Yeah.

oh yeah, I'd really like to see also whats with that episode where they discover the whole thing was just a game or something...GAAAAHHHHH! I too far behind!

Honestly I always fall asleep or have something else to do when the episode comes on...... I'm intrested in the ending as well, haha. the last part I remember is when lister and crew drive off in a car from the car garage(after lister finds out hes the president of the company which makes that game)

KA_A2fan

Old School Modder

50 XP

16th February 2008

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#1719 14 years ago

Good times, good times...smilie.gif