Charlemagne

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

10th March 2003

0 Uploads

142 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I'm a newbie to this game, so don't tell me how hoorible I am for asking this. Where is the red code in the first mission in Jedi Knight 2? I've found the other two. I search and searched. (By the way, when you go into that place in the first mission where the access tubes explode, is there anything I should know about that? i.e. How to get back out!) Thanks.

8_Balller

I see holes like eyes!

50 XP

7th April 2003

0 Uploads

94 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

i cant remember how too find the red code, but too get out of the pipe thingu must take the elevator up and go along the roof. (the elevator is in the probe droid room.)

AnakinSolo

Jedi Knight

50 XP

18th April 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

run through the access tube before it explodes and go down the stairs. there is some probe droids. kill them and go behind the glass in the middle. it is an elevator and will take you outside. there is another acess tube on the right. cross that and drop into a hole. kill some people in a control room and go through the door. i think the code is in the next room.

Yellow

People say I post too much

50 XP

14th January 2003

0 Uploads

1,287 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

i had spome troub;le with that one until i found that it was an elevator lol. i like to use a saber there. good old nice saber v guns combat of course u have to cheat but oh well