Andariel Halo

50 XP

17th December 2002

0 Uploads

98 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

no mark0077, /thedestroyer is for mp not singleplayer

"We're tired of sending soldiers to foreign lands for the benefit of corporations and oil companies! It's time for a new type of war - A political awakening! We're the children of America" -Serj Tankian (System of a Down)

Happy-san

Bounty Hunter

50 XP

30th November 2002

0 Uploads

164 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Is there any command to get a doublesaber in SP?

Marker0077

Some n00b that binds specials

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

1,284 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
Originally posted by JixyJeehad no mark0077, /thedestroyer is for mp not singleplayer

First of all, the next time you tell me I'm wrong about something, try it out first please, because this is correct. Second of all, do not start a second thread on the same topic please. There's no reason why this couldn't have been posted in the original thread.

Just out of curiousity, what does your quote have anything to do with this topic?

Originally from www.GameFAQs.com Jedi Outcase Codes for PC Begin a multiplayer game with cheats on using the console (shift+tilde) and typing ''devmap *mapname*'' Choose your lightsaber, then holster it. Type ''/thedestroyer'' in the console Contributed By: spite, Source: Self

You can enable cheats by typing "devmap WhateverTheMapNameIs", or "devmapall" (this one requires you to restart/reload the map), or you can type "helpusobi 1" (this is the one I recommend). To disable the cheats (if you used helpusobi 1) type "helpusobi 0". Then just type in the cheat name, in this case it would be "thedestroyer", however, this WILL NOT WORK if you have your lightsaber drawn. You have to have your lightsaber hilted. Also, for those of you who are new, you have to type this in console. To activate the console hold shift & press tilde (~).

Marker0077

Some n00b that binds specials

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

1,284 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Okies, so I tried making it work in SP & it doesn't work. I appologize, I'm a n00b.