frankwlf

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

31st March 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

in which file can I edit information about the paratroupers? I would like to change the number from max 20 to something like 200 infantry soldiers that come out of the plane by parachute. thankz, greetz Frank:cya:

Etherealsilk

Addicted to GF

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Go to the ObjectCreationList and its about 2/3's the way down. Looks something like this...

ObjectCreationList SUPERWEAPON_Paradrop2 DeliverPayload Transport = AmericaJetCargoPlane StartAtPreferredHeight = Yes StartAtMaxSpeed = Yes MaxAttempts = 4 DropOffset = X:0 Y:0 Z:-10 DropDelay = 80 ; time in between each item dropped (if more than one) ParachuteDirectly = Yes ; will tell all contained parachutes to go ahead and bunch PutInContainer = AmericaParachute Payload = AmericaInfantryRanger 10 DeliveryDistance = 0 ;when outbound vehicle must be this close to target to continue delivery PreOpenDistance = 300 ;When inbound, vehicle can be this much farther than DeliveryDistance to begin delivery DeliveryDecalRadius = 50 DeliveryDecal Texture = SCCParadrop_USA Style = SHADOW_ALPHA_DECAL OpacityMin = 25% OpacityMax = 50% OpacityThrobTime = 500 Color = R:227 G:229 B:22 A:255 OnlyVisibleToOwningPlayer = Yes End ;RequiresLivePlayer = Yes ; I want to require a live player, but I'll settle for dropping neutral rangers instead End End

Just change the payload number. Notice you can change which units are dropped as well, I wonder if you can put multiples of several units. Such as a burton, few pathfinders and a bunch of rangers. I'd imagine all you have to do is add the appropriate name and how many of each to do this. Have fun!

rogesnipe

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

1st April 2003

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

you can i am experimenting with iit and are going to try tanks

rogesnipe

50 XP

1st April 2003

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

i have completed the tank test and you can BUT the tanks take damage because they have no parachute

the big thing is you cant use china or gla unit(that is really stupid

Etherealsilk

Addicted to GF

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

244 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

So then you would have to go to the Factionunits.ini and add parachute and freefalling actions to the tanks you want added. Even then there is no guarantee that it will work, generals seems pretty picky on what units can do what sometimes.

rogesnipe

50 XP

1st April 2003

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

i dont no how to do that dut it only takes out 1/4 so i can repiar with batle drone